l I hate everything l

💌

Seokjin cursed all the bad words possible over his sleepy head, making him wake up at 8 o'clock on Monday.

God his boss going to eat him alive.

He made sure to put his lip balm over his cracked lips and dap his cheeks with compact but his sweat is not helping now. He looked back the final time in the mirror before stepping out of the lift.

He greeted his colleagues on the way to his boss's chamber and made sure not to spill the green tea that he was holding.

" Hello Miss Diana " He greeted the executive manager, who was in her 50s yet looked 30s with her elegant makeup.

" Hello Mr. Jin, looking so good, I always told you, you should go to the entertainment field, see, I think finally the time has come..."

Seokjin raised his brow, not understanding...

" Sorry...."!!!!

" I am sure you will get fired today. I will meet you when you become a superstar"

What!!!!?

This lady!!! why does she have to give a heart attack for his poor heart which is already under a defibrillator?

Seokjin rushed himself to the chamber and his eyes scanned the atmosphere.

His boss is sitting on his royal revolving chair while looking intensely at his iPad. His eyebrows knitted together giving so much anxiety to Jin, how badly he wants to jump on Taehyung and bring those eyebrows into a straight line.

See, Seok-jin is not always a confident guy, but he can be an idiot sometimes well yoongi tells him it's not sometimes, whatever.  so don't get confused when he is too confident it's just him being an idiot.

" Good morning Mr.Kim, here is your green tea"

Taehyung lifted his eyes from the iPad to say the words making Seokjin embarrassed.

" You are too loud, from now on  reduce your volume "

Fuck you.....! Seokjin kept it in low low-volume

" Yes, Mr.Kim" his voice came out in a whisper making Taehyung put his iPad down on the table making a loud sound.

Rip 2k $ !!!

" Are you having fun...!!!"

" No, Mr.Kim you told me to keep my volume down...."

Isn't he the best worker...!!?

Taehyung moved out of the chair and glared at the man, acting all innocent.

" You know right I am your boss, who pays you"

" Yes Mr.Kim, otherwise I never talked to you like this..."

Rip SeokJin's filterless mouth

" And what does that mean Mr. Secretary "??

Is there anyone who even likes to get called like that?

" It means nothing, and I don't want to waste your precious time Mr.Kim, I will make sure to answer your emails, and your meeting starts at 10 exactly, and everything has been ready for the meeting. so I will"

Before Seokjin knew he got slammed against Taehyung's desk, caged in-between Taehyung's arms which were on the desk, literally trapping Jin...

Off, his boss is hot for that, but Seokjin's butt hurts... much.

" I....Mr....Mr.Kim...."

" Are you thinking it's fine whatever you are doing Or are you not getting it....??"

Now Seokjin is not getting it. Anyhow Pabo is his other Nickname.

" Mr.Kim...I, what I did....."

" You didn't even bother to ask sorry as you came late, you are not even scared even  my green tea is spilled over the saucer, and you have something in you to talk back to me...."

See, Taehyung is handsome, okay handsome maybe the world's handsome face or whatever. But he doesn't have the right to trap Seokjin between his arms, no not at all.

Seokjin blinked at his boss while contemplating what to say...

He is good at it...

" Oh...Namjoon shi...."

Taehyung suddenly removed his hands and turned to the door, usually, Namjoon doesn't visit him unless it's an emergency.

What he didn't expect was Seokjin tricking him  into flying towards the door and  looking back at him telling him,

" You are not firing me right.?I will answer your emails right now, oh and it's just a drop is spilled ...."

He bowed at the man who was looking at him with an open mouth...

I mean....is he his boss??? Or boyfriend??

What the fuck?

Taehyung relaxed as he didn't have much time for this nonsense.

Jin is now one of the reasons he doesn't like this country, he hates it, he hates being here, he hates to stay with his family, now he hates his secretary, and he hates this office.

He just wants to fly abroad and get settled down there, with no interruptions, no authority over him, and no need to see his dad's face every day.

But he wants money for that. It's the crucial thing....his dad told him he will get his share only if he proves himself to be worthy of that, by managing the business for one year.....

Bullshit.....

His dad will never answer the only question that he had been asking since he was 8 yr old, then how he thinks Taehyung will listen to him.

His meeting went well, but suddenly Taehyung was surprised by Seokjin's ability. He did good with arrangements and also with the review points and sharing data updates. He is good at work.

He thought of telling himself he did good, just until he saw his secretary making weird poses for the camera behind him in the lift...I mean.

Why does he have to Pout so much while taking photos, and that v pose!!! God, he hates it the most....how boring.

His secretary sensed his eyes on him and suddenly kept his mobile inside his pocket....at least he has some manners Taehyung thought

" Don't you think it's such a waste of time??"

Taehyung turned completely to Seokjin.

" What ?? Sorry, taking photos... Oh no, I don't spend much time on these things you know, I am busy. It's just that I took 30 photos, trying to choose one to update my profile pick. But you know it's hard to choose."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. What he asked and what he heard, he didn't want to know how many photos he took. And 30! Why the hell does someone take 30 photos to just choose one?

" Like, I look so good in every pick, Don't know which one to choose, will you help me...??"

Seokjin opened his phone, while Taehyung walked out of the lift as soon as it opened.

" Ahh....he is rude...if my jungkookie was there he would have helped me. should I send him? Yeah, He will choose one"

Seok-jin sent those 30 photos to Jungkook before following his boss.

🤗