l My crush is bad ass l

💌

SeokJin's POV continued....🤪

The man I am seeing in my delusional story bowed at everyone and smiled at me... Of course, he will smile, jungkook took the covers in his hand and he sat beside me?! Of course, it's my delusional story, he will sit beside me only right....!?

I saw Yoongi and Hoseok looking at each other repeatedly and the man who was sitting beside me and I did the same... But Jimin and Jungkook started talking to him as if they were born and brought together....!

" Hyung... You bought 10 lobsters??!"

Jungkook asked and I looked at them. They are real. Real dead and well-cooked lobsters. My mouth watered,

So I did what my brain told me to...

I turned to the man who was sitting beside me, my finger poked his left cheek, and he turned his face to me and winked his right eye...

Wa!!!!

" Hyung, don't flirt  with him already !!?"

Jimin thought he was making jokes...

" Don't you have self-respect?!?"

Yoongi asked me straightforwardly, not even trying to sound better and less disrespectful

I glared at Jungkook who giggled and then at Mr. Kim who winked at me again.

Finally, I got it...what it is,

Something happened with Mr. Kim and I am totally fine..... Perfectly fine...

" What are you doing here ??"

I gritted my teeth looking at him, he smiled at me. Is he mad!!? how come he is smiling so much tonight, he looks good, better, and may be cute also... But still why he is smiling so much !?

" Wa!! Jinnie you don't have manners, Taehyung Hyung bought us food and you  reacting as if he did some crime "

I  turned to Jungkook, like what, Hyung....!!? Means H Y U N G !!!

"When Mr. Kim became your H Y U N G !!?"

" Do you mean Hyung??? He is older than me, and he treated me with a MacDonald burger without even asking"

It all took MacDonald one burger for him to call him Hyung!!!

I leaned to him making sure Mr. Kim did not hear it...

" I will kill you once he leaves "

I kept my distance from Mr. Kim and made sure to cross my legs properly not letting them touch his, as I know my dreams don't have the imaginary bar that guards between my conscience mind and unconscience mind.

They all started serving and I felt a little conscious about the amount of food on my plate...

But who cares, !!? I am hungry and I am going to eat well, it doesn't matter if Mr.Kim thinks I am a pig.

But what made me widen my eyes is...Mr. Kim unpacked the food with the help of Jungkook and Hoseok and he left drinks beside for later. I can see cloud beer bottles, of course, jungkook invited him...

He set 5 lobsters in two plates in front of me and the remaining five for others...he thinks I can eat all of it...it's not I am doubting my talent but how he knows...!!!

Of course jungkook, that's why he was teasing me with lobsters earlier, you devil brat...

" Eat well " .....

Mr. Kim told me, near to my ears...as if he whispered, what scent he uses!!! , because I felt like smelling it more...

" Taehyung Hyung you bought so much food "