l Aisle l

" Already thinking of honeymoon!!!? Come to earth Jin!!!"

Jimin made a joke for which everyone laughed except Seokjin. How can he even smile!? He is sitting in front of a big ass mirror in which the whole back of his room is visible. All his friends are crowded behind him helping him to get ready.

Marriage.

Seokjin is going to marry Taehyung, simply.

But it's not.

Seokjin closed his eyes thinking he might escape from reality for a minute but he had to come back, there was no choice. His nervousness is wrecking him.

He is sacred.

He is happy.

He is sad.

How can he feel every possible emotion at once? God, he is marrying Kim Taehyung, the sweetheart who nothing but loved, and respected him in all these two years of their relationship. But here Seokjin lied...lied. Lied. It lies upon lies. What will happen when Taehyung gets it?!!

He might cancel the marriage, isn't it better for Seokjin to run away!? He can do it.   He can ask Jungkook to drive him back, and Jungkook will do it without asking anything. But, Taehyung....how heartbroken he will be. No, seokjin can't break his heart.

Isn't it better to tell the truth that he gets to know from Taehyung's father about his mother? But...Taehyung will get hurt. Is he can take it....that Taehyung's mother married his father only for money!? Taehyung is not Mr. Kim's biological son. He is his mother's affair son. A company worker. His mother ran away with him leaving Taehyung with stolen money just got dumped by him in the end and ended up in an old age shelter. How Taehyung will receive this? No, seokjin can't be the one to tell this.

Now if he marries with these secretes kept in his heart, how can he take an oath with him? Seokjin wants to cry.

" Hey, hyung what's wrong, is your stomach upset, want to run for the washroom?? Need any medications?!! "

Jungkook whispered in Seokjin's ears while correcting his collar.

" No... it's nothing "

" Jin hyung, I know that you know you can share anything with me. Whatever it is. Though it's second thought about anything. "

Seokjin understood what Jungkook was trying to say. But he doesn't know what to say to him.

" Taehyung going nuts there, seokjin if he won't see you in a minute he might run here "

It's Hoseok who went to meet Taehyung who is getting ready in the other room. Everyone laughed at the news. Making Seokjin more nervous.

" He loves you like crazy, I mean when he prepared to propose to you he didn't let us sleep for 4 nights. "

Yoongi recalled the things that happened a month ago. When Taehyung prepared a proposed venue for Seokjin. It was like a movie scene, seokjin could only cry and nod his head. 

" Okay, here is the bouquet, Jin Hyung make sure to throw it at me in the end I will catch it perfectly "

" Don't tell me you want to get married, Jimin"

" Everyone is not like you, Yoongi Hyung. Hobi Hyung is just patient with you "

They started teasing each other while Seokjin drowned in his worries, not a minute passed, and the door wide opened to see Taehyung there panting for breath. He looked at Seokjin differently.

Is Seokjin caught in his lies, so this how he is going to live his whole life!??

" Taehyung, you can't come here, it's bad luck to see the groom before the aisle walk, go back to your room"

" I want to talk to Seok-jin, now "

There is no whine, no tease, no shyness. He looked determined, not averting his gaze from Seokjin who was crumbling every minute.

Everyone walked out telling them not to take much time, as it was time for them to walk down the aisle.

" You are looking handsome, as usual, seokjin "

Taehyung pulled Seokjin by his waist, near to him. Suddenly everything is so suffocating for Seokjin. He felt he might die with the way his heart aching.

" Thank you"

Seokjin is sure Taehyung didn't hear it.

" Namjoon, told you you are playing the game along with my father. He showed me, proof, of all the possible things, saying you are keeping things from me. whatever we have between us is one-sided what should I believe, tell me "

No, seokjin wonders if is he still breathing.

" Don't ever doubt my love for you "

" Then tell me Seok-jin, I still want to hear from you, because fucking I am still in love with you "

A tear strolled down Seokjin's cheeks which Taehyung wiped not letting it reach the floor.

" I...I am...I am not going behind your back, and no, me and your father not playing anything. We both love you unconditionally. It's just... I...i "

" you know about my mother "

" Taehyung...i..."

"FUCKING DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY MOTHER OR NOT ?"

It's the first time Seokjin felt he lost Taehyung,

" yes.. "

Taehyung looked at him the way he looked at his father. The look with hate from his heart.

Seokjin flinched from the loud voice of the vase smashing on the floor.

" Taehyung you might get hurt..."

" oh, news flashed seokjin...I am hurt. I AM HURT!!!"

" Tae, .... it....i...love you "

" I do love you too seokjin. So so much that's why it's fucking hurting like bitch here "

Taehyung poked at his chest area reportedly hitting himself and making Seokjin cry out. God, can he just wake up from his dream?

" Okay, you love me right....then tell me what happened with my mom and tell me where is she. If you love me you have to tell me this seokjin. "

Seokjin shook his head, dropping himself to the floor. No, he promised that he wouldn't tell anything to Taehyung, because Taehyung's father didn't want him to hate his mother. He promised his wife that he would never let his son know the truth.

"Oh, so he paid you right??? How much...I will pay to double it...tell me where my mom is "

Seokjin looked at him with a void on his face.

" Do you.... think I did this because of money, Tae.!??"

" Then fucking what should I think you tell me, seokjin!??"

" I don't know...I don't know but I want you to know I love you."

It was dead silence for 10 minutes before Taehyung spoke.

" Kim Seokjin, the one who loves me so much let's get married. You want to get married to me right!!? Let's get married. And I will show you what Taehyung's hate means "

Taehyung walked out and Seokjin still prayed that everythingwass was just a dream.

A fucking dream.