l My Drunken ass l

💌

That was a beautiful Saturday Seokjin spent yesterday, like getting an unexpected leave with a paycheck isn't it a great day?? So he did the grocery, cleaned the whole house, and visited his fairy in the old age home.

You know all good days won't last long, that's how the Sunday came.

" You are joking right?"

Jungkook ah asked this question at least 4 times now.

" Do you want me to say yes?? But sorry, I was not joking, when I said my boss is joining us "

" Are you two hooking up?? "

Yoongi should know at least the timing, Jin spits his drink half over himself and half over the floor.

" What the hell???"

" Okay, all of you stop looking at me, like I did some crime "

They are looking at Seokjin as if something else will come out of his mouth. And what on the earth were Me and Mr. Kim Wa!!! Seokjin scoffed

" You are a badass, we all know, whatever happens, you don't open your pocket for drinks ?? Just for all of us to agree and behave normally with your boss you are paying for all of us... So we have a strong reason here "

Seokjin wonders why Jimin is the one who doesn't even pay for an ice cream telling this.

" Do you all think I am that shameless...??"

" It's a fact, bro"

" Yoongi shut up, the thing is. He was... Crying ..... and- "

" You made him cry for you already?"

" Jimini I am going to choke you with all the drinks here. Listen, guys, he fought with his father. And he was crying... And I felt Being a good person and citizen of Korea I should console him... And "

These fuckers... They got bored and toasted their drinks and straight away started discussing which game we were going to play tonight.

At least they let him hook out of this.

It's not that Seokjin is checking out for Taehyung, it's just manners. So he texted Taehyung for 5th time asking where is he. His boss replied no and just forwarded the same answer 5 times telling him he was on his way.

Is he driving the car or is the car driving him??

Aaaa it's Seokjin's 7 shot, so blame his brain.

Their rock paper scissors, police, thief, and lemon spoon games were over by the time Taehyung reached the club.

Taehyung's eyes wander around a little to spot Seokjin and his friends....it's not that big club though

Taehyung waved in little to get attention from Seokjin but a little bit did he know,

" Oh my gosh.....look who is here!!!"

Seokjin clapped happily and got up on the chair and waved at Taehyung embarrassing the fuck of everyone.

Jungkook was quick enough to pull him down from the chair and hold his hands into his to stop his abnormal waved hai's

Taehyung cleared his voice and contemplated in the given 5 seconds whether to return silently or approach the wildness...

A man with a brain...he felt it was better to turn back and leave and he could tell he had an emergency.....but the smile it's abnormally drunken smile of Seokjin changed his decision

So here he is now...

" Hai...."

See why we say hai...it's like just to start a conversation and break the awkwardness, but the awkwardness starts after he says it.

Everyone is just looking at him not saying it back and Seokjin is giggling and giggling and only giggling.

Taehyung felt he was in front of Seokjin's parents for bringing him after his curfew time.

Thank God in the group one got up and extended an arm looked a little less scary compared to others.

" Hi... Taehyung Shi, it's Jung Hoseok nice to meet you "

He was kind enough to introduce others, who didn't respond so nicely but it's okay.

" Take a seat....what you will have...??"

"Tequila !!"?

" Ahh...sorry, but it's a local bar...you won't get expensive drinks here...."

" So order what he is having"

Taehyung pointed at SeokJin's drinks....who was still giggling.... giggling

"It's soju....here have your drinks....and seokjin always talked about you"

That person poured drinks for me while the other two boreholes on my forehead with their gazes, and the other one was so busy caressing Jin. I mean...like literally he is making Jin's hair and even dapped his cheeks with his sweater paws what was his name....!!! Ahh Jungkook.....a student.

I got a little bit distracted by them but soon I got into a conversation ,,,

" Oh....what was that he told about me..."??

" That you are one Dracula....and you eat him up..."

Wow!!!!!!!

This night not going to end nicely for sure.

" Nice... Jimin shi....what other things he told....can you enlighten me please....!!?"

I looked at him who was having his other glass down with Jungkook, they were having a love shot.

Are they boyfriends?

" Oh how can I forget, he told you are....dick...no...what was that....you have a vampire dick "

Taehyung had to choke on his drink for this.

" Yoongi ah....are you jealous,?? You also have a big dick okay!!!!!"

Seokjin was clumsy too clumsy for Taehyung's taste when he walked around the table to fall on Hoseok's lap...

" Isn't my Hoseokiiiiii"

" Yes baby....you are correct "

Taehyung's eyes went wide....with all the conversation...

Currently, SeokJin is in Hoseok's lap discussing Yoongi's dick, while Jimin is convincing Jungkook to have a love shot with him.

It's confirmed .....

It's...

Polyamory !!!!!...oh gosh Penta...!!??

PENTAMORY !!!!