l Being in love l

💌

" Ahh, Mr. Kim!!"

Seokjin giggled as Taehyung kept pressing his face into Seokjin's back as they walked across the road. He had back hugging Jin since they left the mall.

" Are you a puppy??!"

Seokjin asked when Taehyung left a series of kisses on his shoulder line over the cloth.

" Yes "

Seokjin giggled again, they tasted everything available on the two roads near their rented villa. They even visited some museums and a street concert. It was so so so good. Seokjin can't describe it, the good thing about the mini trip is that Taehyung's hands never left Seokjin's. It felt too lovely. Too domestic. Kind of, good vibes of ' I am taken and I am so happy about it.

Seokjin wanted to feel this way for so long. He craved it. This happiness is different, there is someone in this world, just beside you who loves you for who you are, and wants to stay with you for a long long time. With whom you are no more scared of your flaws, with whom you know you will be happy in all phases of your life because he is going to stay no matter what both will go through.

He is going to stay.

Both of them are here for the long run.

" My baby..."

Seokjin leaned back and pecked on Taehyung's lips, but Taehyung couldn't stop pecking, because he is never into pecks, it should be a proper kiss, a kiss with tongue. So he chased Seokjin's lips making him giggle more.

" Gosh, we are in public!!!"

" That public didn't stop your foot from teasing my groin area earlier, Jin"

" Ah, that was... I was just trying to measure it"

" Oh really!? And what's the result?? "

Seokjin scoffed before turning to give all his attention to Taehyung. Both are now standing beside the bridge area, the sky is so clear and shaded with red and orange as the sun is saying bye to Earth.

" It's perfect"

Seokjin whispered in Taehyung's ears.

" Really?? Hmm... Is it supposed to make me turn on??!"

" Yes, aren't you wanting to fuck me right here!?"

Taehyung's forehead colloids with Seokjin's making him groan.

" Sorry, I am not comfortable doing it in public"

" You don't have to be sorry, once we go back you have to make it up to me, that's all"

" Sure"

They kissed for sure, the one with the tongue. Made Seokjin moan a little. Isn't it cruel !? Seok-jin Is turned on, but he has to wait until they go back to the villa, by now they fucked in most of the places in the villa, except in the Kitchen. Seokjin kept that place on the last day of their stay here.

Seokjin lived.

They sat there, seokjin leaning on Taehyung's shoulder, Taehyung on seokjin's head. Their fingers intervened. Enjoyed the peace.

" I think your fingers are looking too empty, Jin"

Seokjin held back his laugh before answering.

" Oh. What should we do about it!?"

"Should I get a ring for you!?"

"way!!! Mr. Kim, seriously!!? I was expecting an extravagant arrangement when you proposed to me. Like you know a candlelight arrangement in a big moving ship, only you and I should be on the top and you will approach me with a wine glass and ask me for dance and will tell me how you feel incomplete without me, will never leave my hand. Something like that "

Taehyung pressed a kiss on his head, it was an affectionate one.

" you watch a lot of cheesy romantic stuff, seokjin "

" Hmm, I am a sucker for it. It's always been my fantasy you know. Waa!!! Mr.Kim, you just looked like a prince to me right now. under this orange tinge of light. What are you doing?? Are you trying to seduce me now!? "

" you are my happy pill "

" oh, happy pill!! Hmm, is it my nickname now!?. I love it. You are too, along with all those idiotic friends of mine. I never want you guys to leave me. I think I can't imagine my life without you guys-"

" Hey, I am going to stay, until you let me. Your friends are crazily in love with you too. They also can't live without you, they are idiots for sure."

Taehyung wiped Seokjin's tears before they reached his rosy. Oh, his heart clenched like it was going to die. Though it's a happy tear he can't see Seokjin cry.

" Don't tell in front of Yoongi, he will have your head. You know idiot is my nickname, and Jimin's and Jungkook's too. Yoongi calls us Pabo numbers 1,2,3"

That made Taehyung laugh loudly, of course, he got a slap on his chest from Seokjin.

"Seriously, who is number 1!!?"

" It's me, I am older that's why. Yoongi thinks he is a father bird, we three are baby birds, and after he met Hoseok he became a mama bird without asking, you know. He is a good one. He is lively lovely and caring, yoongi my grumpy grandpa is lucky.

But, it's just we tease him a lot, my yoongi is the best one. And Jimini and Jungkookie, are sweethearts. Sometimes I feel I am the younger one. They give me the best cuddles in the world. Whenever I am sad, they come to my bed and sandwich me, I like it. Even if I cry, I cry into Jungkook's shirt, so no worries about my pajamas getting dirty. He is so muscular now. Hahaha, I am missing them. Sorry -"

" why??, you don't need to be sorry. I am so happy you guys get to meet each other in this big universe and make your small universe. And I am so happy, now I am included in your universe too. Thank you, for sharing about your near dear ones with me. "

Taehyung leaned down and pressed a kiss on Seokjin's lips, who received it as if he were waiting for it.

"Thank you for coming to me, Taehyung. I love you so so much"

" I love you too "

" I love you three "

" And I love you forever"

Both laughed, hugging each other. The weather started cooling down making them snuggle some more into each other.

They spent their complete week in Scotland. They loved the city. They didn't explore much as most of the time they spent on the bed as Seokjin wanted. Sure Taehyung promised to take him back again here, as Jin wanted to explore rather than be on the bed.

Oh, surely they had sex on the kitchen counter as Seokjin wanted on the last day of departure. Taehyung got more excited than Seokjin after the first round. The first round went with Seokjin sitting on the counter and Taehyung taking him from his standing position.
In the next round, Taehyung made him hold the counter and took him from behind. The third one was Taehyung pressing Jin against the fridge while thrusting into him, oh by that time seokjin lost his strength, he just let Taehyung take and give the pleasure.

Taehyung surely gave it perfectly, including post-sex was also perfect.

Thank you

💜