l First cuddle l

💌

Seok jin's pov:

"Hmm....."

Ah... I am getting now how much I drank yesterday, my body is aching everywhere and I feel my head will burst soon. I should control my amount already.

I stretched my limbs and got a cramp in my right calf muscle, trust me it hurts more than a breakup... ah bitch!!

As the pain came down I opened my eyes but still wished it to be 4 or 5 in the early morning so I could go back to sleep... But I am sure we get back home by 2 or 3 ...

" Hmm... Oh!!! Oh... Ohhhhhhhhh"

Mr. Kim!! Sleeping beside me... I shook my head, literally my brain doesn't work in the morning. Why he will be sleeping beside me?

Still, I looked at my surroundings and it was my room.. my bed and my blanket... Still, I can see Mr. Kim!??

I smiled getting cozy under my blanket... How it will be when the real Mr. Kim sleeps beside me... !!! Is he a silent sleeper or likes to hug something!? Or like to show his martial skills??

" Okay Mr. Kim now it's your time to disappear... but give me a kiss before you leave "

As I snuggled closer and closer he felt real... Even when I touched him, he was not disappearing!!!?!!!

He opened his eyes and I closed my eyes...

"Common seokJin open your eyes, I know you are awake..."

No!!

" Good morning seokjin"

I have to

" Good morning ... Mr.Kim"

He looked at me, calm composed, and looking so handsome. How can anyone look this handsome while getting up...wait for I have drool on my face!? I think my hair is messy...

" What are you thinking?! "

" Hm.... nothing, just that why and how you are in my home, in my room, on my bed beside me looking so hot...I mean to say...how??"

Mr. Kim smiled and snuggled closer to me...

My stupid heart!! Hello, listen your work is only to pump blood, just do that...

" How can you ask this question when you are the one who pulled me to the bed ...and.."

Can't he use some decent words...like...he is making me imagine things now.

" And seduced me to have sex with you...."

Oh no shit!! I looked under the cover and I was still wearing yesterday's clothes...and looked at Mr. Kim who was also wearing the clothes...

That made Mr. Kim laugh...

" We didn't have sex though you insisted so much...but I must say you are good at seducing "

" I...I....me seducing you..."

I can see that...but I still

" Mr. Kim I think you were drunk, if you don't know among our friends I am the most innocent one... and wait where are my friends...and jungkook !! He is not here...he loves to sleep cuddling me...so no way I am the one who took you to my room..."

The last words came I whispered because I don't trust myself that much...

" Oh... jungkook followed us to the room but you kicked him out of the room, saying you want me to have sex with me"