l Not a kid l

💌

Jin stared at Taehyung, his eyes moving up and down and he didn't know how to react.

A smile formed on Taehyung's face, a gentle one.

" You video called me !!?"

" Oh... Yeah... I wanted to say good night, I think I disturbed your bath I guess, good night Mr. Kim "

Seokjin was about to cut the call but Taehyung's words made him stop...

" You have to wait until I tell it back to Seokjin... Right!?? "

" Ye... I guess "

" So wait for me... "

Taehyung threw his phone on the bed, seokjin now saw Taehyung's bedroom ceiling, it looked expensive for sure...

Jin didn't know what he should do until Taehyung came back to call, he wasn't sure what Tae was doing either..but his mind went on tour with the thoughts of, is Taehyung sleeping without a shirt every day!? Is he taking a bath at night!? Does he use a hair dryer or only a towel to dry the hair? Is he can visit Taehyung's house someday?? His bedroom ??

Has Taehyung ever taken anyone to his bedroom?? Has he had, anyone...

" Hai... "

His thoughts came to a halt as Taehyung came in front of the camera... He made himself cozy on the bed, leaning over the headboard ...made Seokjin adjust himself on his bed.

Taehyung is finally wearing a shirt it's a good thing but it's a white plane shirt so...not much helping... His eyes are sleepy, hair is messy and wet. His fingers brushed them often, his tongue making guest appearance.....Uff!!! how can anyone understand what Seokjin is going through right now...!!!

Why he called him???

Just to suffer ...

" Hmm... Hai, Mr. Kim"

He has to talk about something, he is the one who called...

" I checked the file you sent me earlier, it's perfect..."

" Oh, ye... That we can talk in the office I guess...Mr. Kim"

Seokjin doesn't know if is he mad at himself. Or on Mr. Kim!?

A slight pout formed on his lips ... As Mr. Kim was only staring at him not talking actually...

" I think you are sleepy Mr. Kim..."

" No..."

" Then you are not talking only, I feel I ... Interrupted you... Might be you weren't expecting it.. "

"I was always thinking when we will start talking like this... This means video calling "

" Ohh.... "

" I have seen one of my friends used to video call his girlfriend... I think it's cool you know, you can see them how much ever far they are, you can see their smile. You will feel how much they want to see you... "

Taehyung is still talking but Seokjin is lost in between, he didn't get it.. is Taehyung appreciating the technology, or is he fascinated about it like a kid, or Taehyung is damn sleepy and he is talking in his sleep.!!?..

Seokjin thinks it's the last one...

" I think you felt I am weird !!"

" Oh no Mr. Kim, it's just I didn't get it, you like to talk on a video call or not"

" I also didn't know that... But today I get it, I like it... Like to video call with you..."

Seokjin is a little shy.. just his face is red,  and his gaze is everywhere but Tehyun, one layer of skin over his lip is peeled out as he is still biting it...

" How about you seokjin...do you like video calling??"

"Hmm...no, I think for me texting is fine..but if you like it we can video call in the night..."

" I love the idea..."

Hmm....again it's a little awkward what to tell.

" Mr.Kim if you want to talk we can talk for some time, but if you are sleepy we can end the call"

"I am sleepy but I don't want you to call the call, I want to talk ...but if I fell asleep in between I am sorry about that..."

They talked about so many things, they didn't get how the conversation started...but Seokjin got to know more about Taehyung ...that, Taehyung is not a party person to be awake in the night. He is like a good boy who goes to bed early and somehow manages to get up early.

He can't take alcohol well, he doesn't like spicy food, and he likes to go out only with the people he is comfortable with, for the first time, Jin saw Taehyung's boxy smile...

And Seokjin got more happy than surprised knowing he was Taehyung's first date... first k..kiss ... going to be his first relationship, first ....first in so many things...

Jin also shared about his things, not sure it was the time for him to talk about his ex-lover. But he mentioned that Taehyung is not his first, and for that, he gets to see Taehyung's small pout for the first time, if Jin is not hallucinating it looks like Taehyung is sulking...!?

Seokjin wants to laugh, seriously he didn't expect Taehyung to be that possessive type... because Jin thought he was the type who made him possessive...

Seokjin snuggled closer to his RJ as he felt pain in the back from sitting so long...and Taehyung followed he also lay down on his big bed, he kept his phone on the mobile stand while Seokjin kept his phone on the bed against the support of pillow...

Both looking at the camera fighting against the lids closing on their own...

" You look different like this Mr.Kim"

Seok Jin's voice came out low...as he was sleepy...

" Hmm....how come !!?"

" Like ....you look raw like this, mean to say not that polished look...no poker face ...I can see you...the real you ...a kid....you are a kid Mr. Kim"

A smile formed on Taehyung's face beautifully...

" A kid....no....I am not "

He said it with a pout, making Seokjin aww...but he controlled himself

" Ye ...you are"

" But my thinking is so far away from being a kid seokjin"

Smile... A cheeky smile

" And what are those thinkings!??"

" I am wishing you to be in this room right now with me, wish I could put arms around you, wish I could touch you... Wish I could kiss you this moment, the way we kissed in the car..."

Seokjin urgently took the mobile and cut the call before saying.

" GoodnightMr.kim "

Seokjin screamed into the pillow while Taehyung kicked his pillows...both their hearts were dancing to the unheard music ...

one thing is for sure both of them couldn't sleep...

😌