l I love you l

💌

It was already 10 in the night when Seokjin and his friends reached home after their day out, seokjin felt happy as he helped many people today.

He grew up in an orphanage, and whenever people used to come with their genuine hearts to help them and spend their precious time with them, he used to get so happy. He wished to become that person to put a smile on others and make himself happy no matter what. Today he made people smile and he is so so happy. He will sleep with a content heart.

" Jin hyung I think fairy doesn't like us, she doesn't talk to us only. I saw her talking to the doctor today"

Jin looked at Jungkook who was removing his shoes.

" It's not like that, she smiles at us. She spent her time with us, all the time when we played with grannies she didn't go inside, which means she liked to spend time with us. I don't know, maybe she needs some more time and..."

Before Jin continued his phone started ringing,  Jin motioned them to go inside as he saw Taehyung's I.

He smiled to himself before picking up the call...

" It seems someone is missing me already"

'Yes,' that's what Seokjin wanted here.

" Seokjin I am in front of your building,  can you come out!? ".

That made Seokjin's eyes go wide really Mr. Kim missed him a lot.

" Oh okay... give me 2 min"

Seokjin cut the call and peeped into the house announcing he would be down for some time as Taehyung came to see him, of course, to be expected from his friends teasing him for being so lovey-dovey.
Seokjin skipped steps to go down as he couldn't control how his legs were moving...he saw Taehyung standing there, looking a little restless.

Seokjin waved at him across the road to get a smile from Taehyung, not the one he had seen.

He ignored his mind and just went and stood in front of him to get a sudden unexpected hug...

" I missed you"

Taehyung said as he snuggled into Jin, and Jin couldn't help but wind his arms around him.

" It's just I took leave for 2 days.."

SeokJin's fingers caressed Taehyung's hair lightly, it was their first time standing like this in the middle of the road hugging each other.  He doesn't know how he is supposed to act.

Jin can't understand himself when Taehyung doesn't give him attention he gets angry but when Taehyung acts like this it gets too overwhelming for him and he becomes functionless. Taehyung drives him crazy however it is.

" Hmm....still it's been 60 hours since I saw you "

Seokjin bit his lips, as he felt he shouldn't laugh at this Taehyung, he sounded so cute.

" Hmm....did you have a good weekend? Wait did you have dinner"!?

Seokjin asked remembering the time.

" No...and no I didn't eat anything"

Seokjin made Taehyung look at him, as he heard how sour his mood was.

" Why?? What happened Mr. Kim?? "

Taehyung blinked at him, looking like he was determined.

" Call me Taehyung, I feel distant  whenever you call me Mr.Kim "

Seokjin nodded at him, maybe he needed a little more time to call Taehyung casually but he knew that was not the matter.

" Okay..."