l we are dumb l

💌
Seok jin's pov:

No, I can't go home and sleep in this state of my mind. I am so ashamed of myself, I can't hurt others just because my enviousness took over my stupid brain right...

I should apologize to him, yes it's the only way can put me to sleep...

I decided on that and went to Mr. Kim once everyone left the office, it was 10 that night. He was standing on his balcony of the chamber. Truly I liked this place so much... You can see the faraway surrounding area which looks beautiful with those artificial neon lights

The city looks better than the way it makes you feel ...

I knocked on the door which made him turn to me...

He looked at me with an understandable look

I let it aside and entered inside... It's really cold here... And this man here standing without flinching!!

" Hm... Mr. Kim... I am..."

Before I even started to speak he started walking out, making me hold his hand...

" Please, please let me talk... I know I was so wrong earlier, I shouldn't have... "

" Oh so trying to save your job"

Why is he like this!!?

" Mr. Kim, please... It's not about my job, it's about me being the shitty person to you earlier... And I want to say sorry for that... Please listen to me ... And I don't mind anymore if you want to fire me... Please "

He turned to view and looked at the void, I understood it was his way of telling me I could talk ...

" I... I am sorry Mr. Kim... I don't have any right to talk to you like that... I was really bad for what and all I said to you earlier... It's just .... Whatever the reason it is, what I did was wrong... I am sorry I couldn't stop myself from envying you. I am sorry I let it affect... I took it out on you... I am sorry "

Mr. Kim turned to me and looked at me as if he did not believe me...

" You are envious of me... Seriously seokjin...!!"

But what startled me is... His tears... He is looking at me with a stern look, eyes filled with tears...

Am I crazy for wanting to kiss them off, not letting them reach his cheeks also...

" Mr. Kim... I... I am sorry... I, I think I should take leave ''

I started feeling again I would let my dumb mind take over me... So I thought it was better to leave, but Mr. Kim held me and pulled me to him...

We are facing each other, standing in each other's personal space, face to face our lips are an inch apart ...

My stupid brain thinking about all the possibilities of us kissing in this cold weather....and finally, it's time for me to agree with Yoongi that I am stupid... super duper stupid one...

Should I be ashamed ??

" Don't.... don't leave...I also want to talk....why no one wants to hear me..."?

" I am here, I will listen...".

That's all I could say because I felt I was drowning in those deep stares, what's this?? It was not even a month since he was so stranger to me...now why my heart is jumping as if it got drunk...!?

Why I am feeling like I want to hug his pains, tell him that I am here with him, no need to worry...

It's different from what I feel with jungkook or yoongi...what's this ???