l No tease l

💌

Taehyung's pov;

I got confused with my feelings towards Jin after hearing about Namjoon. I thought I could ignore his words but not seeing Seokjin for 2 days and Namjoon's words ringing in my mind made me feel betrayed I used to feel rage and nothing but a feeling of ripping them apart. But with SeokJin, thinking of him betraying made me feel scared.

I started begging the universe, whatever Namjoon told me to be a lie. I don't know, why my so-called dad has much anger toward me. I can't believe even he had good intentions towards me at all when Seokjin told me it was nothing but just a casual meeting, I felt relief but still, I know my dad, and  I am still scared.

I don't want to end up alone again. At whatever cost, I won't allow my dad near to be SeokJin. I won't let him take Seokjin away from me.

It's been 15 min I can't take my eyes away from Seokjin smiling and talking to his co-workers as it's their free time from my chamber.

I called him to my chamber then he asked me if it was Mr. Kim or Taehyung Calling, when I told its Tae, he just cut the call.

God!!! Seriously, I teased him more last night it seems but he is the one to be blamed, he started all of it. Why he had to go and mention that he has a lot of admirers for his.... handjob!!?.

So I teased him too, but how he will understand how I tried my best not to touch his ass when it swayed in front of my face. I felt I was a strong army.

After eating pizza, I gave him a hint of going to the bedroom but no he told me he had to watch a movie, and told me he had a big fat celebrity crush on Brad Pitt. Oh!! he didn't need to tell me how handsome and hot he was in every scene, and what was that He asked me how nice his lips might be. No, I didn't like it and my lips are a lot better.

He is a big tease, by this time everyone might know of it. He leaned on my shoulder while watching a movie and I was so happy to snuggle towards him, but then he moved a little down on my chest, I circled my arms around him, and I felt I would burst out soon.

But I didn't understand what he was doing until he moved his head on my lap and started becoming comfortable,....his head was rubbing on my groin. And ..it's.... somehow I managed not to act on it because he looked happy while enjoying the movie.

He got a good boyfriend.

But I can't understand, is he trying to tease me now also..?? Why he is keeping things for longer!!? Or is he angry with me ?? Because he was not looking at me even when I tried to hold his hands under the table during the meeting. He didn't even smile when I winked at him at the end of the meeting.

Is he holding a grudge against me now??

He smiles so brightly, I am feeling sad it's not because of me or not towards me.

Seokjin you are doing things to me that are so unfair, you know. Isn't it illegal to be this handsome. !!?

I got distracted as I got the call, these clients have no time sense. I picked up the call while looking at Seokjin who is now bid bye to his colleagues and settled on his chair, he put a straw in his mouth and looked at me directly, sucking his drinks.

I barely register what my client is saying if I end up in loss seokjin and his lips are the ones to get the blame. Is he showing how much good he is at sucking...what's with his gaze!?. Wait did he just wink at me while biting his lips?

Ah!!! He is a dangerous person. I closed my window curtains so that I could concentrate on my call.

Seok jin's pov :