|simply complicated l

💌

It's been an hour Taehyung is still driving aimlessly as if he is drunk and in between it seems he forgot there is one living body sitting beside him clutching his seat belt with deer eyes who is about to pass out.

Seokjin wanted to tell Taehyung to slow down, as he has motion sickness, and he is not doing well. And he doesn't know why he has to sit on this windmill now?

His attempts at talking are miserably failing, his eyes are filled with tears, not that he is crying it's just a reflex of his panic attack.

Taehyung was already about to get into an accident twice on the ride yet he is not slowing down.

It was time for Seokjin to pass out finally, Taehyung thought it was okay to stop the car now. Seokjin got together himself and opened his eyes, he saw Taehyung getting out of the car.

With all the energy left, he opened his seat belt and got out of the car to vomit but nothing came out and he felt sick.

Why??

He glared at Taehyung who was panting for breath while looking at the windmill,

This man!!!

" Ya!!!!!! You......you made me sick, I...I have motion sickness"

He knows he has to beg for forgiveness to talk like this, but his anger is taking over his brain which doesn't work properly.

" I feel sick of this life only....what should I do??"

It's not the words that made Seokjin confused but those eyes speaking thousands of unsaid words looked so sad, filled with a layer of tears.

Getting sick of this life....it's not new to Seokjin, everyone feels that way. yoongi feels it when he gets reminded that his boss is one bitch, or when Hoseok talks about his forgotten passion to become a dancer, maybe when Jimin when that jungkook not saying yes...or jungkook when he gets failed again in his Internals.

And he feels it when he is too drunk to put a filter on his thoughts. But he never thought Taehyung might feel that way because.....he looked too much jerk to feel that way.

Is Seokjin the bad one or Taehyung??

Might be that Seokjin is the bad one for judging Taehyung. But might be  Taehyung for making Jin judge him the way he did?

" Then feel it.... however it feels.., that's the best way.... because these feelings don't last long....they change "

Clap for Seokjin everyone, Wow!!! Why can't he accept that he is not someone who has the skills to console others?

" Oh...."

It was an ass move Kim Seokjin!

Taehyung didn't talk much he went to the edge of the hill, thank God he didn't let Seokjin get scared for a long with his lot of ideas about what might happen.

HE SAT DOWN THERE.

With one good exhale and inhale of breath,seokjin went and sat beside him. Taehyung is complex, and Seokjin likes simple people.

simple with the thoughts, their expressions, and their actions like Jungkook who says it out loud when he feels like dying, he makes a big dramatic goodbye session and gulps alcohol like a banana milkshake, then he passes out to wake up remembering nothing and will annoy seokjin to the core like as usual.

Seokjin looked at Taehyung repeatedly, who was looking at the windmill without blinking.

Seokjin is getting bored.