| Numb |

It's so long, hope you guys remember it 💜

Taehyung sat there longer to get numb feet, yesterday's alcohol gave him enough headache well but not bigger than the apon seokjin gave him. After all, he started believing in the people, he believed in seokjin. He told him about his past, all those nights when he cried to sleep, how he got mad over his father, how he yearned for his mother's touch, how he hated everything. It looked like Seokjin cared for him, and Taehyung believed it like a fool.

Do you know why he is a big fool because still, his heart is telling him to believe Seokjin. To give him a chance again. Maybe it's not a chance for Seokjin, but for himself, because he loved Seokjin now he doesn't remember how to live without him.

The files are sitting on his table for a week, but because of the marriage and his father's hospitalization, all the work keeps on lagging. But for whom he is working? The father who never loved him, the mother he isn't alive or not, now....his lover ...oh now his husband who keeps secrets from him. For whom he should live?

For Himself, he should live. He will leave it's the only way, to get less hurt. Faraway from Seokjin.

" Taehyung"

His chamber door opened without his permission and Jungkook entered pushing the guards. The guards and his office people are trying to take Jungkook out but he looks less caring about anything

" Sorry, sir this boy is misbehaving. We tried to send him back but-"

" leave him. You can all go out"

Jungkook didn't wait until the door closed he marched into Taehyung and held him by his collar.

" you, fucking how dare you hurt my jin hyung?"

Taehyung chuckled making Jungkook's mind block with anger.

" wow, so Seokjin's bodyguard is here. What play are you all playing?"

" I believed in you, I thought you were different but no...you are not. He is crying, because of you. He loved you so much. Why did you marry him if you wanted to hurt him? He was crying when I went to see him. He is not telling me anything. It's you, Kim Taehyung the one playing. "

Taehyung pushes Jungkook making him fall to the ground.

" Tell him to stop the drama. It's better if you stop being involved in this if you don't know anything. He is here for money, it's me who is heartbroken here. It's me who is getting hurt, Jungkook. He is playing with my father, why??? Why?? Hmm...when all I did was love him. Wanted to spend my entire life with him. Why he is lying to me ?? When he knows how madly I am in search of my mom why is he keeping things from me? He knows about my mom...he knows...''

" No Seokjin Hyung won't do anything like that. God, are you even in your right mind? Do you think he is doing it for money? Are you serious? I don't think you ever loved him at all"

Taehyung's fist landed on Jungkook's jaw. Who is he to question Taehyung's love for Seokjin? He loved Seokjin. He loved it for the first time. He was able to live with someone. It's Seokjin who destroyed everything. It's not him. Why have people always blamed him?

Taehyung doesn't know how many punches he gave Jungkook to bleed from his nose. Suddenly he felt ashamed of himself, he fell on the floor not looking at Jungkook. He hates all of it... Everything...

" what the heck, Jungkook ah are you okay?"

Taehyung doesn't need to raise his head to see who the voice is. Now this voice filled his mind and heart.

" seokjin hyung "

" Oh God, you are bleeding. Here.."

He tears the tissue papers on the desk and starts pressing on Jungkook's nose.

" It will be okay. Please calm yourselves. You need to wash your face...or maybe .... cold water or ice..."

" Hyung, I am fine...I am fine. 5 minutes will stop bleeding. "

Seokjin calmed himself he tried to remove these but seeing still the fresh blood at the edge of the nasal ala, he pressed the tissue paper again. Jungkook motioned he would go to the restroom. Seok-jin let him be.

" Taehyung "

" Want to punch me? Well, I hurt you a best close friend. At least you would have cared about your partner like how much you cared about your friend."

" Taehyung, I care about you. More than you ever know. I love you. "

" It's so believable. When you say their words it's so easy for me to fall for it, seokjin. "

Seokjin closes the door before sitting at Taehyung's level.

" Taehyung, look at me. Please "

Seokjin's hand cups Taehyung's cheeks. Thumbs caressing them slowly. Taehyung is adamant about even sparing a glance at Seokjin.

"Please..."

Their foreheads are connecting, and when their eyes come in contact they fill with tears.

" I love you so much, Mr. Kim. I never thought I could love anyone until my heart bled. It's you, I love, respect, and adore. I want to give all the love, comfort, and happiness in this world. I want to build a world with you. To live and share only with you. I never thought of cheating on you, yes I lied to you but that doesn't make my love fake, Mr. Kim. Please don't doubt my love. Please..."

" why are you lying to me? Why are you making us fall apart like this ?"

Seokjin shook his head not knowing where to start and how to disclose the truth. The truth can take any turn in Taehyung's life.

Seokjin gasped when Taehyung's lips touched his, he could feel the salt taste because of their tears flooding down his cheeks. Taehyung took his breath away,  both of them were scared to lose it. What wrong they did do to suffer all this pain?

" Seokjin...seokjin....please say, say it again that you love me "

" I love you, love you so much. "

Seokjin says in between their kiss.