l The untold truth l

Seokjin felt a little relieved when Taehyung let him wipe his tears. He didn't push him away...yet. Seokjin helped him to sit on the couch and took the place beside him after keeping a glass of water in front of his husband.

" Tell me...tell the truth then. You can't hurt a person you are in love right? If you are then that can't be love. "

" Mr. Kim I know I hurt your feelings by keeping the truth from you but...I needed time too. Please try to understand me, if anything is going to hurt me the most make you decide in a hurry? Won't you .... won't you try your best to do things to make it less hurting me? I...I am not a smart person Mr. Kim I am not good at making wise decisions. I am sorry if I decided to keep things less hurting for you and ended up hurting you so much... I am sorry "

Taehyung tightened his fist avoiding his body moving against his consent. Still, he can't see Seokjin crying. The one who kept things from him, the one maybe.... trying to deceive him at the end. How easy he is?

" I don't believe you anymore. I...I am stronger than you think. But nothing hurts me more than you hurting my feelings. I let myself open with you...I feel like I stood naked in front of you, showing all my vulnerabilities... I....just let you see me, Seokjin. Now it feels so wrong...I feel like dying rather than killing you "

" And do you think if something happens to you I will be all fine here? What I will get from all of it? You are a businessman right, then think wisely about what I will get from cheating on you ... a few Bucks? I am doing all of it for money? I didn't need to marry you for that. I didn't need to take all my time to get comfortable in our relationship and I didn't need to give myself to you. I showed my all vulnerabilities too, Tae. What about me then? "

Taehyung's fingers moved against his will to hold Seokjin's cheeks. He is so mad the strong grip makes Seokjin whine. It hurts.

" your vulnerabilities are safe with me, I cherish them till now. I am not you. I am not the one lying in this relationship, I am not the one keeping us falling apart "

" I love you, Taehyung. I love you more than anything in this world. I will never wish for us to fall apart. If I lose you I will lose half of me. If you are ready to listen to the truth then you have to hear it with patience and I want you to promise me that....you won't make any decisions in rage or a broken heart. "

" Okay, but my patience is already thinned out. So tell me...don't leave anything."

Taehyung loosens his grip, and Seokjin holds his hand for support.

" Taehyung, it's true once your father asked me to be your boyfriend for money-"

" This man...how much he offered?"

" Taehyung, you promised me you would be patient "

"Okay..."

Seokjin can see how much Taehyung is affected, his rage is so visible. One thing is for sure if Taehyung hates someone he hates them with all of his heart, mind, and soul. Will he get his love back?

" It was before we even liked each other. I declined the offer. I felt weird hearing that. It disturbed me. I...tried to keep my distance from you unconsciously. I didn't know what made your father ask me that "

Taehyung remembers how Seokjin suddenly felt distant and they ended up having their first fight and...Taehyung kissed him the on cheek.

" Then...we both started liking each other...we fell in love...that time your father wanted to talk to me, I told you that he asked me about our marriage. It's true but he also apologized to me about that offer, he said he was just testing me... because he knows how people are ready to do anything for money. He doesn't want you to associate with anyone who is going to be there for you only for the money. Because he doesn't want you to go through what he... experienced."

" what do you mean ?"

" Taehyung, your father talked about your mother with me because....because your father got a massive heart attack before our wedding, he might not....make it for more than 3 months and..he wants someone to take care of her...so thought I can-"

" so you are telling me I can't take care of my mom-''

" Your mother doesn't want you to"

Seokjin squeezed his eyes not knowing what to expect from Taehyung. He didn't have any option when Taehyung pulled him roughly to look at him...

" what the heck you are talking about? Lies after lies"

" No...I am not lying to you. Your mother doesn't want to see you. She doesn't want you to know where she is. She requested your father to send you away. "

" She hates me ?"

"No, Tae she loves you. It's..."

" THEN WHAT IT IS "

Taehyung's scream made Seokjin flinch ...he took a breath before talking

" It's... it that he hates herself more than anything in this world. She stopped talking to anyone. She is living in an orphanage. She....she is punishing herself...your mother and father both love you ....more than anything in this world. Tae, ....Tae it's...your mother....cheated on your father...you are not .....your father is not your biological father. When your father got to know about it...he acted on that...pushed you away, and treated you wrong. He regrets it, he hates himself for it but...he was also hurt, and hurt people won't be in a situation to consider others' hearts.

Your mother...ran away with that person but she got cheated on by him, he was there only for your dad's money...and when he left your mother couldn't come back to your father...she...realized how she destroyed her life and your dad's too. She confessed all her sins to your father and asked him to take care of you. Because she wanted the best for you. She wanted to be out of your life because she never wanted you to know ...how...but your father is still in contact with her, he takes care of her financially, he wants to be there for her emotionally too but...but she refuses it. She thinks she doesn't deserve any love...she knows about you, your father always sends her photos and videos of you. She loves you Taehyung. "

Taehyung curled himself and cried silently, he didn't believe whatever Seokjin was saying. It's not true. It can't be. Then why can't he fucking stop crying.? He lived all of his life in hate. Why they did do this to him? He didn't deserve any of it. His father didn't deserve any of it.

He doesn't deserve his father.

Seokjin hugs him from behind making him turn and hide in his chest. why the world is always cruel to him? why does he wish it all to be lie and truth at the same time?

" I am so sorry, ...so sorry Taehyung. I am here..please don't hold back. I am here. I love you"

Seokjin's words made him break down into more sobs.