l veg nuggets l

💌

Seokjin gently tapped the gifted box followed by his shoulder. He did a good job, you know he is becoming professional in gift wrapping now.

He got the instructions only to send this box, but he always makes sure to prepare it well... This time it's the yellow binding cover he chose, on the top he wrote an inspiring yet funny quote from the internet.

Perfect...

Seokjin skipped the shower changed his dress and put on a lot of perfume, so his boss shouldn't doubt that he didn't take a bath... Well because his boss is weird, he can find out anything.

Seokjin put his sandwich into his mouth while preparing an orange juice for himself and also texted Jungkook once more, requesting for his ass to be right here otherwise he won't get the veg nuggets that he promised to cook this evening...

It's just 10 minutes jungkook appeared in Jin's apartment in his pajama only, lol the power of his veg nuggets...

" Hyung... You are so mean...."

He took a sip of juice from Seokjin's glass, and he complained in his muffled voice as still, he was chewing his sandwich...

Sometimes Jin feels, in his past life jungkook might be a vacuum cleaner he takes a sip, and half of the glass is empty.... !!!

" Jungkookie Hyung will forgive you, even though you just now sipped my half of the juice when I going to work but listen please deliver this gift box It should arrive before this evening okay"

Seokjin drank the remaining half of the juice ate the remaining sandwich and cleaned his hands, then he started collecting his stuff.

" No!!!.... She likes it when you also come. So please you also come. "

Jungkook pouted a little, it's not fun to drive so long, that too alone.

" Sorry, baby... I can't, you know right, my boss is a Dracula, if he catches me late again or leaves the office early he will eat me up and more of I don't think, I can make it early in the evening, so Please...Please "

Seokjin no need to beg but it's just their morning stuff they will become babies in the morning.

Maybe because Seokjin will be in a good mood, or maybe because Jungkook is a lost innocent chubby kid in the morning? Either way, they cringe as fuck in the morning.

" Okay... I will tell her you will come and meet her soon"

Jungkook said while giving a smile

" Aww... My baby, Why are you so cute...?? "

Jungkook smiled more at that as Jin opened his arms he snuggled into his arms while Jin still cooed at him about being so cute. At the same time Jimin came inside well not so surprised nor so shocked but you know kind of ' here we go again' look.

While Yoongi made it into the living room with his office bag, running towards his shoe rack, he collected his shoes and thought no need to tell anyone that he is leaving, because they don't give a shit when they are like this.

🌱

SeokJin's pov::

" You came on time today ?"

Oh god, let me live you phat ass...I chewed those words and made sure to swallow them.

" Yes sir, I am always on time, it's just some days..."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the answer.

"Oh, yeah....my perfect secretary what's this ??"

Taehyung pointed at his monitor.

How the hell I can see from this side? Can't you just say?

" What happened, sir ??"

" The sales managing data, did you check it?? "

" Of course, I checked it, sir "

" I think you should work more rather than taking selfies or flirting with our sales management head"

What the hell exactly?

" I want the corrected copy right now. I will check it after the last meeting, if one mistake is there, think you are dead "

Taehyung moved out of his chair and headed to the meeting room. Seokjin signed and collected the files.

When exactly does he have time to sit and correct it?? He has to go with Taehyung for 4 meetings which are in a row and has to make sure about his appointment with Choi company. He has to contact the ambassador with their company lawyer.....gosh!!!!

He doesn't even have time to eat. Why do these bosses always have to be jerks....yet handsome?

Handsome jerks...

It's been the second meeting of the day, and Seokjin's legs are already giving up him. He is a little worried about the sales management data also that fucking manager winked at him while giving the file telling him everything is pitch-perfect.

I am going to pour my hot coffee on his head one day.

Baby's baby :

"Jinnie Hyung, she liked the gift, I am so happy she smiled💜💜🥰 "

Jin looked at the message and smiled brightly, he wished he would have seen that smile. She rarely smiles

" Thank you Kookie love you😍🤩🤩"

" So, veg nuggets😋😋😋😋😛 ??"

He doesn't work without a bribe.

" Yes. I will, if my boss won't eat me today you will get food on your plate😖 "

" 🙄🙄"

Seokjin looks at his boss who has so many wrinkles on his forehead, his eyebrows are threateningly raised to the air, and his long slender fingers are caressing his temple more repeatedly his gaze is fixed on somewhere.

Gosh, he looks hot when he is angry.

But Seokjin is sure Jungkook won't get his nuggets today.

Let's bang 🍑🍑

" Gays, please come and look for me if I don't come by morning😭 "

Seokjin texted the group before moving on to another meeting.