l Tripple date l

Triple date, no it's not Seokjin's idea. That's the reason it's such a disaster. God!! Why did he let the genius Yoongi plan for the date, especially the triple date? He just worried about himself.

Annabelle!!!

Mf yoongi!!!

He does know Hoseok is a scared cat which he uses for his pleasure. But what the hell did he have to do now? He doesn't have any interest in these types of movies at least if Mr. Kim was a scared cat too he would have been hugging him just like how Yoongi caressed Hoseok's ass on his lap.

A squeak came out inside his soul looking at Taehyung being so invested in the movie, he might enter the screen. Jungkook is giving commentary on the movie while Jimin passes on his shoulder.

It's been 2 hours. The date is disastrous, Come on, Taehyung looked at that doll more than Seokjin.!!!

Yes, disastrous.

" Mr. Kim!!"

Seokjin tried to distract Taehyung only to get hushed. With a big pout on his face, he went to the kitchen, at least his saved ice cream from Jungkook might help him.

The ice cream indeed helped him, his favorite strawberry flavor.

" Is it tasty!?"

Long slender fingers moved around his waist to pull him against the broad chest before Seokjin contemplated.

It's perfect now as if the puzzles are fixed. Seokjin thinks he is becoming clingy day by day. And he can't help it.

" Hmm..."

" Let me taste too "

Seokjin scooped the ice cream into the spoon for Taehyung and placed it in front of his mouth but Taehyung turned the spoon to Seokjin's mouth.

And Seokjin is not an innocent character in the dramas he watches. His cheeks got warm thinking how Taehyung going to eat it from his mouth.

With his loud beating heart and a wide smile on his face, seokjin too spooned in his mouth. He kept the ice cream in his mouth and waited for Taehyung to turn him to his face and attack his face, he is somehow into minimal BDSM!! He can't deny it.

But no...Taehyung didn't turn him, his ice cream was getting liquified in his mouth, and it might dribble out now. 

Oh, it's started dribbling.

Seokjin turned to Taehyung with a pout as he kept the liquified ice cream in his mouth. And his boyfriend just broke out with a laugh. !!!!

Ahhh such an annoying boyfriend.

Seokjin gulped the ice cream and unknowingly bit his lips. Taehyung's thumb tugged his lip down.

" You are such a baby and a tease at the same time. And how it's possible seokjin!!"

Taehyung's breath felt warm over Seokjin's cold lips.

" It's you-  "

Seokjin spoke, his lips moving under Taehyung's thumb.

" Really!?"

Seokjin nodded his head as yes while his tongue brushed his lips he felt the ice cream still left on his lips but he didn't have the intention to brush on Taehyung's thumb.

" look at you, being teased now. Want to suck!?"

Taehyung pushed his thumb into Seokjin's mouth. Obediently seokjin's tongue whirled around it. It felt right. Sucking his boyfriend's thumb in the kitchen of his shared apartment felt good. Soon the thumb got replaced with the index and middle finger for him to suck better.