l unfair l

💌

It's been 15 min both stood there, Taehyung still back hugging Seok-jin, smiling like a fool. But he looks cute so it's okay.

" Why are you still smiling Mr. Kim  ??"

" Nothing, just you look cute in this pink robe. "

Taehyung's long fingers caressed the cloth over Jin's hip.

" Oh, do you like the pink color too ?? As of I know you like the green color"

"Yes my favorite color is green, I bought a pink one for you. I remember you telling me pink is your favorite"

seokJin bites his lips suppressing the smile, all of the objects he had to buy a pink robe !?

" My boyfriend is so attentive "

Seokjin sounded shy yet he maintained the tease.

"seokjin "

" Hmm...."

" I am so happy, I don't know but sometimes I can't believe we came to this point !? I still remember how I used to get  annoyed while seeing you take selfies in the lift"

That made Seokjin turn to Taehyung with a visible pout on his lips. Taehyung's hand was removed from Jin's waist, and his fingers brushed Jin's lips to make him close his eyes...

The area is glowing with purple light and their shadows are blurred on the floor, it's cold and calm, and there is nothing but their voices and their breathing sounds.

It's their space.

" Why don't you like taking selfies?"

" No reason "

"Remember, You used to call me Mr. Secretary "!!

Seokjin smiled looking at Taehyung who was laughing...

" You used to make weird faces,  and I remember how you slept so many times in between the work..."

" You used to make me exhausted!! It's you to be blamed for that..."

" Oh really!??"

" Oh yes "

They both started laughing remembering how they used to not like each other. So it's really difficult to point out when and how the dislike turned to like on the day of confessing their love to each other and standing in each other's arms.

It's a drama for sure.

" Seokjin, you know I can be too much sometimes, like if I love people I love with all. If I hate,  I hate to the core. It's never in between. I can be too possessive, if I am too much you can tell me anytime. I won't get to know if I am overwhelming another person.

Right now I have so many thoughts about our night together. I don't know if it's okay for me to ask about it, but I want to have sex with you. I...I am not experienced and I don't know if..."

Taehyung couldn't say anything further as Seokjin took his lips with his. Their lips moved in sync. Seokjin's fingers dig Taehyung's arms, and his palm caresses Seokjin's back.

Taehyung's tongue poked Seokjin's lips asking for permission, which Jin gave willingly. Taehyung's tongue danced with Jin's. They played with each other, their body started moving on each other with a hunger for dominance. Seokjin lost the battle first, as he shuddered under Taehyung's touch.

" You are so addictive "

Taehyung whispered, their foreheads resting on each other.

" Are you addicted??"