| Truth |

When Seokjin woke up he met with silence. Taehyung was not in bed, no voice from the washroom. When he came down to the kitchen he understood he was left out there alone. Taehyung left.

He sat on the couch thinking about what to do. He doesn't know if is he still allowed to be his husband's secretary. It's not like they didn't talk about it. Taehyung told him, the decision was up to Seokjin. Seokjin wanted to continue to be his secretary. It's become his part of life, something which gave him peace of mind and meaning to his life. How much ever he nagged he loved his job.

But now he is scared to go and stand in front of Taehyung. He has to look him in the eyes while working, can he?? What he will do if Taehyung tells him he doesn't want to see Seokjin in his office? He broke down, again.

God, what's happening in his life? Everybody has twists in their stories but the type of is happening in his life.

He was startled by the footsteps sound. Is Taehyung came back?? He ran to the door. But he gets to face the person who is not invited here.

Kim Namjoon.

" Don't tell me you didn't expect me, seokjin?"

" What are you doing here??"

Seokjin doesn't have time. for his bullshit.

" Oh, no sir?? No respect?? Is it because you became Taehyung's husband?? What a change seokjin!!"

" oh, you remember I am Taehyung's husband!! It's good for you then. What are you doing in my house??"

Namjoon walked past Seokjin, not at all affected by the unwelcoming face of Seokjin.

" You are growing up fast, Seokjin. I am also a man who has a lot of time since just like you. So I don't beat around the bush. Make a deal with me and divorce Taehyung, you will get money and escape from Taehyung's madness. "

" And what made you think I am someone you can approach with this shit??"

Namjoon sat on the couch, crossing his legs. He adjusted his spectacle and took a deep breath before talking.

"Okay, then I will make you both divorce, but I am feeling so sorry for you. You will end up not getting anything. No money, no Taehyung .''

" what's wrong with you?? He is your cousin!!! What you will get from this??"

" Again?? Pretending to be nice and all. It's money Seok-jin. I don't have a grudge against you. You are no one to me. It's Taehyung, someone who is not Kim's blood going to get all the money. He is a bastard! How can I let our family property go to someone who was born out of an affair, Seokjin??

I thought he was going to go States with the sum, but no...he is living here, even got married! Seokjin this was not at all in the plan. My dad shed his blood for this company to grow. It's all mine. He was never here, so he should live like that.

IT'S ALL ALWAYS BEEN MINE, IT IS AND IT WILL BE.

So my plan is all about him going back to the States, trust me once he divorces he won't have any reason to stay back here."

Seokjin's fist hit Namjoon's cheek. How can a person be so evil? What Taehyung did do to him?

" Babe, trust me I am a good person. Just imagine how Taehyung will be when he gets to know he is just a product of someone's sexual itch. He doesn't know for whom he was born. whatever he has it's all his so-called dad's generosity. Oh, boy....how much he will hate his mom, scratch that, what about himself!! Some people use Suicide as an escape too right!?

So decide what the ending should be.
Divorce him or tell him the truth. Either way, I will make sure to get what's mine "

Namjoon left as if he was not bleeding from his nose.

'Divorce or tell him the truth? '

'Please never tell anything about his birth, Seok-jin. My wife can't take his hate. I can never see him hating my wife. '

So he has to hurt Taehyung either way.

Suicide!!?

No, Namjoon is playing with his mind. till when he can keep Tae in the dark? Taehyung should know the truth. He deserves to know.

Seokjin decided to go to work. Taehyung needs him. He will be there with Taehyung.

Truth, Taehyung has to know about it.

Truth is always painful but not telling the truth doesn't make it any less painful. He is selfish, selfish for himself, for Taehyung for their love. He will tell everything to Taehyung.

Whatever Taehyung decides, he will accept it. He will be there with him in all those lows.

🥰

So sorry for the delay.

I know it's a short chapter. I will make it up in the coming chapters.