l His penthousel

💌

Seokjin's POV:

I thought Mr. Kim wanted to tease me when he asked me to spend the night with him. I said yes just to go with his tease but right now I am in his house.

It's the penthouse.

My very first time in his house and I don't know what to do..!? Wait what is there to do, just sleep...!!

Hmm...

" Seokjin this is the living hall, Just to sit and talk with outsiders and it's  the kitchen I wish to taste your food but don't expect from me anything all I can do is just chop, the  ground floor has 2-bedrooms and there is lawn too and come here - "

Mr. Kim's hand never left mine, he kept on showing the house and even telling us what we do in every part... Like he thinks I am dumb!!??

" It has 4 floors, the lift is also there if anytime you don't want to climb stairs you can use it and this floor has gaming room and 3 rooms ..."

I finally got to know why we use a lift.

Nice!! The gaming room looked so cool, maybe some days I can play Mario game, but it means I have to come again..a shy smile formed on my face thinking I would be coming here often from now on.

I looked at our intervened fingers and at Mr. Kim who has a big smile plastered on his face, a boxy smile He looks more handsome with a smile.

" This floor has a home theatre, we can watch movies here and relax, and my bedroom is also on this floor and the last floor has a gym if you like you can workout, but I don't go there often and it also has a swimming pool we can swim if you love to, I like to swim in winter and you know my penthouse has a nice view ... "

Is Mr. Kim purposefully skipping what he does in his bedroom ?? Or he thought I was wise enough to understand at least that one...

Before I think further, he pulled me into a room that he had shown earlier,

His bedroom.

It has a lot of paintings, most of them look weird to me as I am not into arts, he has a lot of plushies on the couch and a nice ass big TV screen and his washroom is the size of my whole house, and one thing, he is very organized and his suits and boot collections are great but I didn't know he has huge collections of a necktie, it looked like he have an obsession over ties and it's a good thing.

Wait, no,  I am not thinking about how he looks when he pulls out his tie before jumping on the bed, looking at his king-size bed  I can never expect him to jump on that. Because it looks so good you know I don't want to sit and cramp it.

His room size is equal to 2 of my type of houses, I think I need a lot of time to discover his room alone. But the violin on the corner catches my interest, is he playing it?? Does he take lessons.. ??

When I turned to ask him about it, I was surprised by his standing just behind me, making our foreheads collide. Before I jumped out of his personal space he pulled me by my waist.

" Do you like to change ??"

Frankly speaking, I am smelling so bad as if I hadn't taken a bath for a week, because we did so much in the morning, so yes I wanted to take a shower and change into comfortable clothes.

" Yes, isn't I smelling bad"

He smiled at me, I thought he would move back but he pulled me even closer ...

" Are you comfortable with bathrobes or pajamas?? "

pajamas but if I tell you I am too innocent to imagine the possible scenarios with me wearing a bathrobe in front of my boyfriend in his home when we are alone, don't believe me.

" Hmm... Bathrobe !? I can change into pajamas later "

He nodded at me while his fingers drew patterns on my back.

" Are you okay if it's a pink color bathrobe "!??

" Hu?? I don't have a problem with colors"

Unless it does its job why does anyone care about the color right!??

I MEANT COVERING MY SMOOTH MILKY GODLY BODY!!

" You can find them on the second row of my closet "

I nodded at him, he unlocked me finally making me understand how cold it was here. His whole building is air-conditioned. I think we should stay in each other personal space to feel warm.

Let me ignore the fact that we can turn off  A.C.

I took a shower, a hot steamy one. I used his skin and hair products, and can't help but use everything twice as it smelled so nice.

When I came out of the washroom I met with silence. He is not here!!. I peeked out of the room scared that I might get lost if I walked alone in this house. Before I cried my mobile started ringing.

It's Mr. Kim.

I received fastly

" Hello, where are you!??"

" I am right here in the house Seok-jin, I am sitting near the pool,  if you are shower got overcome up "

" Okay "

I cut the call and looked at myself in the mirror. I look handsome as usual, I would have looked sexy if I am not freaking out like a lost kid at the fair.

I tightened my robe and walked out of the room in search of stairs, on the way I texted Yoongi that I wouldn't be home tonight, and he told me to use protection.

I can't understand them, Do they think I am that frustrated to forget to use condoms...!!?

Well, I don't know if Mr. Kim wants it or not though....is he doesn't want it then?? Why he doesn't want to??

I just kept those things out of my mind as I had to concentrate on going to the roof floor. Isn't it funny Mr. Kim had to call me to tell me he was at home? like, wow and it's taking almost 10 min to reach the roof. I can't imagine how Mr. Kim is living here !? What he does do if he gets any nightmares all alone in this big ass house.

I looked around as the roof was open and there arose a sign of Mr. Kim, was he planning something, like candles and flower petals, I see it in movies.  But it's highly impossible, as we both didn't know I would end up in the house late at night wearing his pink bathrobe.

I just wandered around not knowing where to go...I saw a glass door, you can't see anything on the opposite side, I just pushed it,  and thank God it opened. And it looks like a different world here.

The swimming pool looks so neat and the walls are made of mirrors like anywhere you turn you can see yourself, isn't Mr. Kim weird for this? I think he is obsessed with himself and looks at himself in every possible angel.

I can't blame he has a perfect body and a fat ass.

My soul left when two arms winded around my waist and pulled my body back.

My heart is no longer following the rules to beat rhythmically, my breath hitched when Mr. Kim placed his chin on my shoulder while pulling me more into his chest.

We both stood there like that, and I could see his smile in the mirror image.

A shy smile ...

Gosh, what is he doing to me ??