l Cute ?!? l

💌

Jin was thinking about how much hair he was going to lose in the coming months. He doesn't have enough money for hair transplantation but he can sue his boss for being a reason for his ongoing great loss.

It's been 10 o'clock in the night, and Taehyung didn't even take a break from checking the files that Seokjin somehow finished in the day, thinking he could leave early.

But here he is sitting in front of his herbivore's boss whose gaze is constantly moving from papers to seokjin to papers again.

God!!!!

He just wants to scream, about what type of torture he is giving him. He is sadistic on the bed. SeokJin wants to smack his head for thinking about bed soon. He wants to sleep Otherwise, he will get dark circles and he can't take a selfie tomorrow for his Instagram update.

Seokjin made sure not to make eye contact with his boss, even though he could feel his gaze on his hair.

" So this is how you work it seems "

Finally, he talked but Seokjin wanted to ask God why he didn't bear dumb. It's easier that way.

" What exactly you are pointing Mr. Kim "?

Seokjin wants to pat himself for being professional still.

" The one you need someone to supervise you."

Wow, this man is so annoying!

" Sorry to say this Mr. Kim but I do my work properly, it's just that I believe in my coworkers and it backfired on me today. "

" Don't believe in others for your work seokjin. "

Yeah... Mr. Rude, I got it

" Yes sir.... "

Taehyung collected his coat and bag after signing every document on the table letting Seokjin count every millisecond.

" Let's go"

Taehyung walked out like a model on the runway leaving Seokjin in surprise.

What is still there too??

I want my bed now!!!

" Seokjin!!!"

" coming Mr. Kim "

Seokjin sat beside Taehyung in his long-ass costly car Seats are comfy more than his bed, and Seokjin let his muscles relax.

Taehyung sitting in a crossed-leg position making Seokjin sit with his legs hanging down. How badly he wants to cross-fold them and slide down on these comfy seats until his home arrives.

" Check these papers, I will take a nap. I have to contact to state branch, so wake me up sharply at 11:34 okay... "

Taehyung closed his eyes and leaned his head on the headrest.

Seokjin lifts his fist in the air to punch his handsome boss's face but doesn't want to get fired so he bites his fist.

He went through the papers while managing hard to keep his eyes open. He made sure to set an alarm at 11:33 exactly to wake his boss at 11:34.

It's been 20 min since Seokjin checked the papers, god knows when he slips into sleep. A good one where he even dreamed of eating donuts which he was craving for, surprisingly jungkook just smiled at his eating face not trying to snatch it or something that he does in real life. He likes this imaginary jungkook more

He stretched his legs and hands, to get his legs hit by the front seat, and his left hand was blocked by something so soft making him open his eyes.

And...

His hand is on his boss's face

Who is glaring at him...

Fuck....

" Ahh... Mr. Kim... You look handsome even at night"

Seokjin looked out of the window and at Taehyung's face again not knowing where exactly they were.

And how much time he slept. Oh, wait his boss told him to wake him up.

" Good morning seokjin"

Morning??

" It's "

" 1:30 in the night... Means the other day started "

" I swear I put the alarm, I was checking these papers... Oh, wait where are those papers... I mean... I was just.. maybe I took a nap... But didn't know I slept so long... I ... Am "

" Your home "

" Yeah ?? "

" You can go now. We are in front of your house "

" Oh... Thank you... Thank you, Mr. Kim.... "

Seokjin ducked his head down collected his belongings and jumped out of the car.

" I will work harder tomorrow Mr. Kim. Fighting "

And Seokjin ran.

God tells his boss to fight.

Ahhh!! Why is his job still hanging on the edge? He will lose his job soon and will be in Jungkook's single bedroom.

Seokjin dragged his body inside the room and not even bothered to change just threw himself on his bed which felt too rough.

It was 5 a.m. seokjin was already up. He didn't get much sleep so he thought it was better to do his laundry as it had long due.

" You wake up so early..."

Yoongi came out of his room while yawning

" It goes to you too... "

" I have to be early in the office today"

Yoongi took his toothbrush and put the paste on it while Seokjin put his washed clothes into the bucket.

" Yesterday night was fun it seems!! Who was that? Went on a date? Don't tell me you have a boyfriend"

Seokjin's eyes got wide with accusations. He doesn't date, It's been years since he forgot what exactly he has to do on a date

" Wa... I wasn't on a date, My ass was on fire "

" That Mercedes was stopped in front of our house way too long. Maybe 20 min. So I thought you were adventuring inside. "

The bucket in Seokjin's hand slipped and landed on Yoongi's foot making him cry out.

Maybe Seokjin got some cursing too.

Seokjin was way too into his mind

His boss stopped there for 20 min??

Why??

Why he didn't wake me up??

Is the thought I was looking too cute while sleeping??

Seokjin shook his head, that doesn't make any sense. Then what ??

Seokjin still was in a haze even though time passed and it was 8:50 in the morning.

He is going to be late again...

Why is he like this ¡!!¡!!!!!!¡

💜