lTime out l

💌

" Fuck it  I don't want to fuck this up.....Yeah...I should just be like fuck it, so I don't fuck it up..."

" What exactly do you want to fuck Seokjin!??"

Seokjin was startled to see his boss behind him... Has he followed him to Xerox cabin also.!?.. The wait was loud while saying not to fuck it up to fuck it up!!!!

" .. Fuck... Mean to say let's fuck ... No not that literal meaning, I mean ah I fucked it"

Seokjin looked down at the papers he kept on the machine, that he needed 2 sets of Xerox.

" Hey, what happened!!? "

Taehyung is a little concerned now...He never knew someone's pout could be so strong to bring out emotions in him.

" I... I don't want to run between us... I mean I am so sorry for earlier..."

" For what?? Getting angry with me ??"

" Hmm... I... I know Chun Hei is a nice girl but I felt like she is trying to seduce you... I know I am so bad to think that way, I am not at the level to get angry at you ... We just started dating it's not like we are lovers or something but... But I don't like the way she bent on your desk and giggled with you... And what's with you Mr. Kim all giggling nowadays!!!.... I have never seen you like this before... I ... "

To Seokjin's surprise, Taehyung didn't become angry with him or snapped at him when he was rude to his coworker in front of the boss, ordering her to leave the cabin and purposely spilling green tea on Taehyung's 200-dollar costly coat.

But he is giggling ....!!

" Care to tell me why are you still giggling Mr. Kim!??"

Well, when Seokjin is angry, he bites his lips more, he can't control his volume, his nostrils will flare often and his cheeks scratch his entire face, and neck until his collar bone gets red...his right eyebrow will be raised to air..., His tiny fists will not be tightened...

He looks cute !!

" It's funny to see how you don't want to be mad but can't help but be mad...!!?"

" Oh really!!? Do you even know I do timeout with the people I am angry with...let's put you on time out...how it will be !??"

Seokjin is a kid... Taehyung losing himself day by day...and he is waiting for the day for he to lose all of himself to Seokjin to gain him...

" Oh, that's so cruel of you Kim Seokjin..."

" Cruel my ass "

Seokjin turned to the machine and pressed the buttons for 2 Xerox sets, he wanted to drink today..he would go to a party with Jungkook, Jimin,yoongi, and Hoseok..and will never call Taehyung...and he will send a group photo and he can tell he did it when he wasn't sober...

Taehyung stood behind him, he circled his arms around Seokjin after a little thinking...he didn't know what page they are now.

But Seokjin got a little startled but he neither rejected the hug nor accepted it...

He stood there...

" Don't put me on a long time out though, but I wasn't flirting with her...I think she is not too. When I asked you for the date I was sincere. I am not a person who does things on someone's back, and I don't like people who lie, keep things from me, act innocently, pand and promises when they can't keep them...I hate them with all I have, so how I will be that person seokjin...

it's not your beauty which attracted me but it's the belief you developed in me that you will never be that person... you are a different Seok-jin, and talking about you don't have rights !! You do have. When I say we are dating I want it to be exclusive....we should be exclusive to each other so it applies to me too....and I am sorry if I hurt you by my actions"

No Taehyung can't be this nice....how can he?? Seok-jin doesn't like to go speechless...just like now...

" You were.... giggling....I....you look good.... nowadays I feel like you are a different person...."

" Don't you like it ?? Is it ..."

" No...no...Mr.kim,I mean to say I like you more, I liked you earlier too...but now....how to say...hmm..."

Seokjin doesn't know what changed, maybe he defined Taehyung in his mind however he wanted...however, he felt but the actual Taehyung is different... too different from his imagination.

This Taehyung is scary.... because he makes Seokjin feel all loved, cared for, and taken care of....and falls for him daily and it's been 3 months now...not the one day he stopped falling

" Like...I am not hard on myself!?? Smiling when I want to smile, talking when I want to?? Getting less angry?? Not anymore able to keep a pa poker face...?? I've seen it too...I changed, maybe I was   this person but I felt I was too vulnerable like this...but now I am not that afraid I guess ...or I am not getting how I am letting you peel the layers  out of me that I kept for years...!??"

Seokjin blinked !! He couldn't understand much... but one thing was for sure Taehyung liked it too...

" Oh...I... good that if you are doing fine but....don't giggle that much, if you want you can do that with me ...I mean to say, you are boss here you can't be that friendly with everyone you know ....and ...."

Anyhow, seokjin didn't know what he was about to say thanks to Taehyung for turning him to face him with one swift motion and capturing his lips as if he owned them...

Seokjin took seconds to comprehend and respond to the kiss...a shiver ran down Seokjin's spine when Taehyung's tongue traced his lips...he didn't know what he was doing, his tongue came out on his own to touch Taehyung's making him dig his fingers down Taehyung's arms...

Taehyung is the one who broke the kiss and looked at Seokjin...

Is Seokjin wrong?? But....it's Taehyung is the one who used their tongue first....he is ready with his defense...

But...

" Let's stop it here...as you told me it's an office...and we shouldn't be doing this also...what about my time out?? Were you serious earlier??"

Seokjin didn't consider it....oh this man wants to be on time out!! What's that kissing suddenly and using the tongue out of nowhere and ....and just stopping without completing it!!?

He deserves to be on timeout

" Oh, ye...I was damn serious Mr.Kim,24 hrs no talking, no call, no text...."

Seokjin moved out of Taehyung's arms...

" So can we do a video call then!!!?"

Seokjin glared at him...

" You said not talking and texting, we can just look at each other !?"

Is he serious!!

Not that innocent for sure....one who uses tongue out of nowhere

" Sorry I wasn't precise about it...it includes No video call too.."

Seokjin collected two sets of Xerox before leaving behind his boss

" Seokjin you are cruel to me "

Taehyung ran behind him...

" People know who is cruel here Mr. Kim"

So that's how Taehyung ended up on time out for 24 hours just for being INNOCENT!!!

💜🙃