l our first l

💌

You can clearly say both had enough sexual tension in the last 6 months of their relationship. Both wonder how they became so sure of how much the other means in their life, though there's so less of time to call it love. Maybe this red thread exists!!!

This sexual tension was always obvious, seokjin got teased by his friends but he was not shy. He wants to taste, feel, and consume Taehyung. Taehyung made him feel confident about them having sex, and making love.

Taehyung has mixed feelings about them making love. It's his first time so it comes with more anxiety than excitement. He has a lot of doubts and queries and sadly there is no one he can talk to about it freely so he did a lot of searches on the internet. But it's not so useful. Staying away from Seokjin is such a feverish.

Just imagine your boyfriend is so sexy and handsome and a good tease, plus he is your secretary who spends most of the day with you. And you didn't do anything other than kiss!!!. Oh God, Taehyung knows nobody can relate to him.

Now finally they are on each other kissing like there is no tomorrow. Taehyung's lips are sucking Seokjin's plump ones, and it tastes the sweetest he has ever felt. He can kiss him for a whole day, but they have to separate as they run out of air.

There's suddenly too much tension in the room. Now that teaser seokjin is turned into a shy baby who looks like a lost deer while biting his lips. No, it's Taehyung's work. So Taehyung leaned forward and attached their lips again. The kiss went longer this time, ending up gasping for air. Gosh, he never imagined himself gasping for air because he was so into kissing someone that he forgot to breathe.

The sounds of Seokjin's mobile ring and the doorbell made them sigh. Seriously?!!

" Mr.Kim, I don't want to check my phone "

Seokjin said while looking at Taehyung, clearly telling him he was not ready to stop whatever was happening. And of course Taehyung also.

" If you are not hungry, I don't want to open the door "

" Food....can...wait I guess "!?

Seokjin said doubtfully not knowing if Taehyung was hungry or not.

" Yeah, it can wait "

Seokjin can't contain the smile himself, he let it show on his face getting the same reaction from Taehyung.

" I love you so much Seok-jin, thank you for trusting me. I hope I won't disappoint you "

" I love you too, Taehyung. And I know I don't regret anything with you. Can you kiss me again.!''

What?! Taehyung will say no? No, never in his dream too. So he did what Seokjin asked.
Oh God seokjin moans straightaway reaching his lower parts.

But soon the giggle from Seokjin made Taehyung detach himself from sucking Seokjin's ear lobe.

" why??"

Seokjin pointed at Taehyung's fingers which traveled under Seokjin's shirt landing on his hourglass contour waist. Now Taehyung is almost over Seokjin. His leg landed between Seokjin's separated ones. One hand is under his shirt and the other is caressing his hair.

" Is it because of this??"

Taehyung picked the skin between his thumb and index, pinching so lightly, continuing sucking his ear lobe which is red-shaded now.

" Ahh, Taehyung.... it's... it's my weak point. Aishhh.....god Tae "

Taehyung keeps on brushing his fingers over the waist area in-between pinching, after hearing its seokjin's weak point.

" Tae....please....no...oh.....my....Tae"

Taehyung's chuckle near his ears made Seokjin whimper for help.

" How come I didn't get your weak point early!?''

Taehyung slid down detaching his mouth from Seokjin's neck. He gently rolled up his shirt above the novel, settling a little higher, showcasing the godly waist. Taehyung wants to present a waistband, a diamond one.

He leaned and pecked on the waist to get a loud whine from Seokjin. Surely it's his weak point. And Taehyung is already addicted to it.

" Tae...."

" God seokjin you are making me go crazy. I am afraid I might die of a heart attack before finish kissing you. Maybe I can never finish. Jin my dopamine is everywhere."

Seokjin is panting under Taehyung's open-mouth kiss on his navel, Taehyung is catching his skin as his abdomen is moving rhythmically with his chest trying to catch air. Taehyung wants to spend the whole day kissing Seokjin. But Seokjin's fingers reached his face, cupping the cheeks, moving them towards his face.

" Taehyung, please...please I....."

" what next??!"

" let's get rid of them!?"

Seokjin tugged Taehyung's top making him smile.

"Yeah "

Taehyung pulled his top out in a second followed by his shorts and Seokjin mirrored him. They left in their underwear. Though they want to be nude in front of each other and want to see their lover naked, the thought of getting uncovered, uncontrolled and unguarded, standing bare in front of someone is making them conscious.

"Seok-jin, I...I want to go all the way if you want to. "

" Do you asking it me now Mr. Kim!? I am naked?? On my own "

" Yeah, but still I wanted to confirm -"

"Can you just give it to me what's mine now??"

That made Taehyung laugh, of course, seokjin pouted and showed his embarrassment by lightly smacking Taehyung's bare chest.

" It's yours only babe, completely yours "

Seokjin hid his face in Taehyung's chest. God, when did Taehyung become a tease, or might Seokjin be discovering new about him?

Babe!! It sounds so good. Not at all cringe.

Taehyung's kisses are planted on Seokjin's broad shoulders, it's something that always amused Taehyung, and he wants to measure its length on his own. And he made sure to give his love bites in a row from one end to the other.

Taehyung still can't understand why he got this obsession, or when he got it. He wants to grope Seokjin's chest. See how big they are, and how they feel under his fingers. His left hand slowly moved down from shoulder to Seokjin's chest. Jin is still hiding in Taehyung's chest.

" I want to touch them seokjin "

And that seokjin moan before he touched Sends shiver to him. His soldier is getting more and more blood.

" Taehyung....you...can do anything you want...I want you to touch me...anywhere and everywhere. I am yours too."

Taehyung lifted Seokjin's chin with his index finger. Mouthing I love you before kissing him. Again and again...again his fingers traveled to those chocolate-colored buds erected because of the arousal. He pinched it between his fingers feeling how it was moving between them. Taehyung swallowed Seokjin's moans. Soon his fingers groped the breast, squeezing repeatedly as if it were his stress reliever ball. They are so soft.

Seokjin positioned Taehyung's other hand over his lower region as he felt he is losing his mind when Taehyung started sucking his one nipple while playing with the other.

Seokjin's fingers rubbed over Taehyung's making his monster grow under the cloth. Taehyung followed him doing the same thing to Seokjin. Soon they became more impatient with their needs and wants. The rubs and bites are no longer enough.

" off....please. God!!! Shit. Mr. Kim"

Taehyung didn't stop kissing while helping Seokjin remove his underwear. Soon Seokjin got up on his knees to assist Taehyung to remove his last cloth.

They are naked, completely. There is nothing between them. It's skin-to-skin.

.