l He was funnyl

💌

Seok jin's pov:

I sat in my cabin, hiding beside the pile of files. Gosh is there anyone like me, embarrassing the heck out of themselves?

Kissing a dog?

I didn't even know he had any infection, Mr. Kim told me I abused him!!! Oh, I feel sorry for him now... I hope I meet him in the future to say sorry.

Why I am like this???

This is all your mistake only, I looked at our beautiful ceiling which has an Indian-style design. Oh god, can't you just give me a boyfriend?

I should control myself not to blabber it out in front of my friends that's all, should I bribe something to Mr. Kim not to tell that to anyone !!?

I don't think he has many friends and more of I am his secretary, my respect is his respect. Isn't it?

I hope so.

I kicked my legs in frustration making the files fall, oh gosh....!!!

Taehyung's POV:

It's so much fun nowadays. I am currently looking through my monitor at Seokjin kicking his legs

Oh god, I can't control my laugh, it's giving me pain everywhere. Even my eyes filled with tears. How come he is so funny?!

He believed it! Maybe he does it often. He was affectionate with that dog but didn't kiss him. It was so funny to see his reaction.

But he was sure of something when he drank. Is he always like this when he drinks?

Does he get drunk often? Because he should have trustable people when he drinks.

( Everyone looks at the web net in the corner of your room for a flashback)

"Yoongi ahh....are you jealous,?? You also have a big dick okay!!!!!"

" Isn't  my Hoseokiiiiii"

" Yes baby....you are correct "

Taehyung watched all five in amusement! No, much in horror....like how they can casually talk about someone's private part?!

After hearing their bickering Taehyung felt it was Normal, yeah normal for them to talk about anything...and everything.

It was them bickering about some nonsense like why volcanoes are so hot. Why do cats have only 4 legs? Why can't they be lucky enough to get 100 magically? And why did Jimin and Yoongigi stop growing so early? Why does Jungkook love to wear coats and why Hoseok is so kind to them... it ended with Why does Kim Seokjin the W W H doesn't have a boyfriend yet !??

Like it's the 8th wonder of the world!

Seokjin shed some tears that were not there, and told some of his crush stories from high school which amused him!!! Taehyung to the extent of scoffing at it.

At last, it was time the bar owner told them they were closing but the 4 of them had so much wasted, that the owner threw them out.

" Taehyung shi, can you please handle these two....trust me they are well-behaving puppies when they drink "

Hoseok the only one little sober among the 5 asked Tae while pointing fingers at Seokjin and Jungkook who are snuggled into each other.

After seeing Yoongi who is sleeping on the road and Jimin no longer in the state to walk. Taehyung thinks it's better to take these two.

So he bowed at them and collected Jin and Jungkook one to his right and one to his left, he pushed them into the back seat, seriously they looked light angels but they were not.