l I envy you l

💌

Seok jin's pov:

" Why are you avoiding me ??"

Mr. Kim held my hand forcibly once everyone walked out of the meeting room. I tried to move out of his hold which became stronger as I tried.

" Mr. Kim, what nonsense it is? Why I will avoid you, and let me go I have work to do "

" Kim Seokjin I am not a fool, I can make out when people change, and you changed. It's been a week you are behaving as if we fought or something... "

Why does even he care?

" Mr. Kim it's nothing like that, I have some personal issues going on that's all. And I am sorry I let it reflect on my job"

He almost pinned me to the wall and trapped me between his hands

" What's going on?? If there is any problem you should tell me..."

Wa!! Look at him,

" Sorry, Mr. Kim I can't tell you everything that's happening in my life. Again I am sorry I will be more professional"

He pinned me again to the wall more rudely his eyes told me he was sorry for what he was doing but at the same time,  he was not stopping.

" See Seokjin if some money problem is there you can ask me. I don't mind.... "

" I know... I know you won't mind., Because hell you have so much money that you don't need to check how much balance has been left at the end of the day, or You don't need to think twice before spending money on clothes, you don't need to scratch your head to find good license policy to save the money... you don't have to live in doubt about the future... so you will pay me...

But let me tell you Mr. Kim Taehyung I am not someone's charity, for you to go and decide what I need or what I should do... You used to hate me... Be there only, why act like a good man... "

" I hate you... Yes I hate you ... I hate everything here, everything I have in my life, every single person I met in my life, I hate "

He screamed at me... Before I understood what I was doing I ranted out the things which I kept inside for so long which I always tried to ignore...

" Oh, ye... You hate everything because you are privileged to hate. I don't know what happened to you, to hate on everything... don't inflict your hatred on others....you can't hate on people who did nothing to you...

Do you even know your worker Jihoon's wife is in ER, he still here working his ass out for that same money that you don't have gratitude for?

You know what, I hate people like you. you are ungrateful stupid... You even know how many people on this earth are begging to have what you have... You don't even know what and all you have is someone's life dream, be grateful for what you have...you are living your life so incorrectly Mr. Kim. I pity you"

I left... I left before I spoke anything or heard him say anything...

I went to the washroom and closed myself in...

The tears formed in my eyes ... Why???

Why I had to go and talk like that...??!

Aishh still all those things that happened with his father is eating my brain... How much ever I tried to act to look cool, l lost it today...

Ungrateful??!

He is...

And I am too...

Otherwise, I would have never felt envy over Mr. Kim, it's so unfair to him. I think everyone will forget to be grateful for some time...that's why we are humans right...

I clutched my hair tightly, why everything is affecting me so much ?!? After me meeting Mr. Kim  I feel I am changed...why I ??

Oh god, why have I even got a crush on him?? I am not supposed to...after that contract incident, it slapped my dignity and even made me wake up from my dreamland...

Am I frustrated forgetting I am not at the level to have a crush on him...?? Is it affecting me ?? Why I am showing it to him...when he doesn't even have any idea??!

Oh god!!! What just happened ...?? Why do I let myself slip so easily...!?

I hate it...

Taehyung's cabin:

You are ungrateful stupid ...

you are privileged to hate...

I hate people like you ...

You even know how many people on this earth are begging to have what you have...

" Why does he have to go and decide on his own.??..."

" What if I am an ungrateful one...??"

" What if I don't appreciate what I have !!?"

When.....when no one asked me what I want!!!....is I happy or not?? If I am okay or not....then why the hell do these people have the right to think I am someone they can hate .....

They can't affect me...their hatreds can't affect me...

I am someone who used to get beat up by his dad when I was kid, I am someone who got abandoned by my mother, someone who got dumped in a faraway boarding school by his father just to avoid seeing my face...I am someone who was treated like a curse ...

so I am someone who has the right to hate everything and everyone .....

I hate...I hate everything,

Kim Seok-jin...I hate you, I will hate you.... because I envy you Seok-jin, you have everything I ever dreamt of,

I  hate you...

Here double update🙋🏻‍♀️

I think there will be no updates for this book for a while 💜 ( not too long too😉)