l Anti-romantic l

💌

Seokjin is still going through jetlag, as both of them talk the whole flight neglecting their need for sleep Taehyung doesn't let him move out of the lap as if Seokjin will run away by jumping off the flying plane.

Seokjin doesn't remember much as he was too drowsy to comprehend Taehyung booking a villa for them. Talking of money, who tells money can't buy happiness, fucking it's Seokjin's dream to stay abroad in his private villa just to enjoy himself. Like they show in movies. Something Seokjin dreamed of so many times.

When he woke up he was cuddled in a thick white blanket, he yawned and rubbed his eyes looking at the room, a big one, kind of looked like the whole house, he got a little excited looking at the big glass windows leading to the balcony, gosh seokjin wants to see how it looks in the night. He pinched himself just to clarify if he dreaming or not because the bed under his butt is so soft think it was real.

Oh, SeokJin is not a money lover but wanting and dreaming to experience luxury doesn't make him a money digger okay?

The feeling of his boyfriend bringing him here, taking care of him, and spoiling him with all the love and especially being with him is something ecstatic. He doesn't know how to put it in words no need to, because he just wants to feel it, and he is greedy, wants it should be only him to know how it is to have Kim Taehyung all for himself.

He looked around still half sleepy, not wanting to get out of his comfort. His boyfriend is nowhere to be seen, he won't leave him alone right!!? How he will go back to Korea if he goes on a walk, won't he reach Korea by at least his 30th year birthday.? But he doesn't want to walk back home he wants to fly in that rich-ass plane sitting on his boyfriend's lap. Thinking of his lap seokjin misses that feeling, right now he wants his boyfriend's lap. Where the hell is he ??

" Mr. Kim!!?"

Seokjin's voice is a little hoarse, how many hours does he sleep for his throat to be this dry!!

" Right here "

Soon seokjin's boyfriend's voice came from the room, maybe a washroom, but Seokjin couldn't think of it as the one, because the door said it was the entrance to another stunning room or something.

But no, it's the washroom, he got sure after seeing Taehyung coming out in a bathrobe, the white one hugging him exactly at the places Seokjin wants to peek in. No, the chest area is to be seen also.

" Had a good sleep??"

" Hmm, ..."

" Seokjin, you are staring??"

" Want me to stop Mr. Kim??!"

" Oh, no...you can stare all you want "

With that Taehyung removed his bathrobe, gosh his back was asking Seokjin to jump on that, but why was he wearing shorts?! So no show!?

" No show for free "

" Are you asking me to pay Mr. Kim!? "

Seokjin asked with a fake gasp while resting his body against the headboard.

" Haha, what do you want to eat?? It's time for lunch "

Oh, so Seokjin slept very well, not to say his stomach is talking a lot.

" Anything, I am a good eater Mr. Kim "

" That I know "

Taehyung smiled as put on a shirt on his shorts, wait from where the clothes came, is Seokjin looking down on his millionaire boyfriend!!?, he is so fast.