l Friends ?!? l

💌

Seok jin's pov:

Am I becoming mad?? But I am too young for it. Wa!!! not even mad but I became delusional...

I searched some sites, it tells my symptoms matched with 'Delusion of love ' means believing some rich/celebrity person is in love with them...

Mr. Kim, you are cruel for making me like this...I hope at least you are doing fine...why not he is the one who kissed me, he will be fine only!!

I wonder what he is doing!!? It's been 4 days I didn't go to work...and he didn't call me also...oh, why he will call!?. He is the boss !!.

But still, at least he would have checked on me if I am alive or not...I was a good, proud full, and useful worker after all.

Aishhhh!!!

I punched my RJ and immediately felt bad about it ...it should be Mr. Kim who should receive it not my baby...so I hugged him immediately and cuddled him to reduce my guilt.

Again !!! What's wrong with me...??

I think I should share it with people, it's a good way to handle the stress I have friends who can fight for me.....yes it's better to talk to them...

So I took the whole evening to cook for them, you know they are pigs....they eat a lot, not a joke man. Try to eat well including me too...so I cooked for almost 7 people...

I arranged the food on the dining table and made sure it looked pleasant, with all those fancy cuttings of Vegetables and ripping fruit dresses in different ways ...

" Wa!!! Isn't it too much food "

Hobi took a seat beside Yoongi of course, otherwise, he doesn't feel the food in his stomach.

" No...I can bet me and Jungkookie will fight for the last chicken bone..."

I settled after keeping the bottles of carbonated water, for better digestion.

Jimini settled beside Kookie showing his ego.

Sometimes I get jealous of Kookie for having someone like Jimin as his boyfriend. Jimin is cute, caring, considerate, funny, smart, and going to start his own business, economical when it comes to spending .... wah!!!

And I feel happy too for both the pairs, of course, all these four are good by heart, so good thing only happens to them...

And it's not like I am not good by heart, mine is golden heart, it's just my prince might be wandering around somewhere in the Sahara desert, he will come soon...he has to...

After smiling at my thought, I turned to the loo at my friends...

" Ahh....shit you guys scared me"!!

They were all staring at me... as someone stared at Gorilla's mating moments in a zoo...

" You were thinking perverted, didn't you !!!?"

Jimin nudged my shoulder...

And I take back all the compliments I did for him in my mind...

" Start digging your food, you morons"

I served to my plate, and surprisingly leaving jungkook everyone started serving what they wanted...

" Jungkook why are not touching food?? Have you lost faith in my cooking ?? Or you are not hungry? And the last thing can't be possible through"

He grinned at me.....you can't understand how much I am anxious now like he is grinning?!!? The evil grin of our maknae is not something you can take easily

" Nothing Jinnie...., just I was thinking how about lobsters ??"

My mouth watered just by its name...

" Yeah...it will be so good I can eat 10 lobsters at once, you know right??!... But now we don't have them, so keep quiet and eat what I cooked..."

Why does he have to go and make me crave it...!!

"Why I feel you are on some edge !! Like as if you are sitting on some eggs, waiting for them to hatch"

What a joke!! He is really bad at making jokes....but he caught me off guard...

Should I just say it!!!

" Spill it seokjin "

Why yoongi talks when his mouth is full...

Whatever

" Listen, gays, I know you all know me well, yeah I have something to tell. I am so heart touched by your actions...."

" I am losing my interest"

" Jimini keep your interest because it's hot news, so well guys my boss kissed me "

I would have mentioned it on the cheek...

Cheek or lips...kiss is a kiss

Hot kiss

And all four looking at me,  Hoseok choked on his sprite

Good.

" That's what you were dreaming earlier....you have boss secretary Kink Hyung"

" Jimin I am someone you can think of high, boss secretary kink is not my level...but guys trust me my boss kissed me...that's why I didn't go to work also...I am freaking here...see hehehhehehe"

They were looking at each other faces and Yoongi went back to eating passionately

" Did you kiss him back??"

Hoseok asked, they were expecting me to kiss back....but that's what was natural??!

Am I too much for freaking out on it!!?

Yeah....it might be just a gratitude kiss also.... because it was on the cheek...I saw it in a lot of movies...and

BUT IT WAS SO NEAR TO MY LIPS!!!

" No...I didn't, I won't, I don't ..."

" I can bet you dreamt of kissing him Jin Hyung"

" Jiminah... kiss!!??! I dreamt of him fucking me on his office table.."

Jimin was already on the floor laughing hard!!! It's weird when he laughs he thinks it's cute to hug the floor...

Oh wait, was he even got it?, that I was sarcastic!?

" Shut up all of you, let me eat in peace"

I am losing here my shit and all of my friends are enjoying it....is they are my friends!?! I doubt it daily that's why.

But my doubt was confirmed when our doorbell rang and our kookie jumped to the door telling me he was expecting someone...

And that someone...

" Hai ... everyone"

The deep voice, which is deeper than the Pacific Ocean

Mr.Kim...

.....

.....

.....

He is standing here just in front of me wearing a white shirt and blank pants with a thick black branded coat hanging on his shoulders, holding a food cover in his right hand and drinks in his left hand.

I am delusional....no way I thought it was going to be confirmed soon...

So Love you all and miss your sweet seokjin ...