l let's date l

💌

Seok Jin's POV; ( still 🤨)

I buttoned my shirt and tucked it into my pants, I reached for my tie... And Jimin took it from my hands and started tying it for me...

" Is Jungkook still not waking up ??"

" He is passed out like a baby panda,  Hoseok Hyung left early in the morning and Yoongi Hyung is making breakfast for us "

" You two live here "

I thanked him before grooming myself, I am a little bit conscious today, and I checked myself twice in the mirror to get a laugh from Jimin...

" Jungkook has a 1-week online class which is going to be a flop anyhow... So he wants Yoongi Hyung to help him, so he settles here for a week... Of course, I am Jungkook and Jungkook is me... "

" Isn't it take one and get one free.... "

" Hyung I am cute "

" Yeah....yeah... "

We both went to the kitchen and I grabbed my toast and Jimin took out yesterday's food from the fridge to heat it. I settled on the dining table with my juice, and then Yoongi and Jimin joined me.

"Come on, don't act like you are going to war Jin"

It's easier to talk than do. My head rested on the table looking at both of them.

" He told let's date....you think it's not anything less than me going to war "

" He looks like a nice person..."

He is but,

" Don't let your last relationship scars affect it, your ex was a dick, he didn't deserve you....so don't let it affect your present "

Yoongi is right, like always but still.....

I am just me...and he is Mr. KIM a billionaire. How come my real life became a Korean drama !!?

" We will talk about it in a coffee shop first before going to work "

" Hyungnim it's way to go"

Jimin patted my head, sometimes they make me feel I am the younger one among us.

I looked at both of them with my innocent eyes...

" I want some confidence"

Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other and smiled widely at me.

" Hyungnim you are  worldwide handsome...."

" Jin you are the  funniest person among us "

" Hyungnim you are the only one who can make us laugh our ass out"

" Jin you are the one who does laundry most of the time because you are kind to my lazy ass "

" Hyungnim you are the smartest one I have ever seen "

" Okay if you need some more...Jin you are a magician.... "

I felt my body blown up with all the confidence...

" Enough I might burst out....thank you, you two. I am leaving now"

I kicked Jungkook's ass who is half falling from the couch before leaving.

When I reached the coffee shop that Mr. Kim texted me yesterday, he was there sitting, looking at the menu....like the main character of a movie...how I will look if I sit beside him!!

Like a perfect pair!?

Or a like a dummy?

I heard people at the other table gushing over his look, telling me how lucky his partner would be...