40~ Burning Passion ~

**********

It's a pre written chapter ...Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

Mature content ahead.. You can avoid the part if you are uncomfortable..

Read the author note below...

***********

40 ~ Burning Passion ~

Late Night..

Raizada Farmhouse..

Arshi Room..

Khushi said lowly.. " But how did you know that boy? When did you met with him?" Khushi asked with confusion..

Arnav shook his head sensing her innocence.. " You are still confuse? Look at me, did not you remember the boy, even a single glance of him? My CUTE BABY?" with that Arnav pinch Khushi's nose making Khushi frozen in her place..

" CHOCOLATE boy?.. You.. You are..." Khushi looked at the brown pool which held so much love for her and finally the truth sinks in her..

" It was you...The chocolate boy was you.. We met before Arnav... You.. You were THE PRINCE MALLIK ?" Khushi whispered in disbelief.. Arnav just nodded his head and engulf Khushi in his embrace..

" Yes.. Finally you connected the dot?" Arnav whispered while placing a soft kiss on Khushi's silky hair..

" How did you find my payal and from where?" Khushi chocked with the overwhelming emotions now..

" Years before on the day of our last meeting at Dargah, when you run away, I found it on ground.. I searched for you to give you it back but never found you.. Then My mother committed suicide and everything changed.. I and Anjalidi di came here in Delhi.. and then years after, when I visited Lacknow, I came to know that you left the place already.." Arnav said everything..

" But why did you keep that Payal with you? All this years?" Khushi whispered though she was having some wild guess..

" You still have to ask Khushi? Why a young boy will keep a symbol of a girl for years? If not he wanted to keep her with him, may be forever.." Arnav paused looking at Khushi's confused eyes..

" It was you all along.. My first crush, my first fantasy, my wild imagination, my first wet dream and my first Love.. Everything had only one face and that is you... I love you Khushi.. It's not about just few months or years, but since the time I met you in childhood I had loved you with my everything..." Arnav confessed with so much sincerity that Khushi felt her inside tremble.. But she has many questions to ask and she did not wait to get her answers..

" Wait.. wait Arnav.. You knew all along that it was me? Is it because of that you..." Khushi could not proceed further as Arnav put a finger on her lips and stop her further blabbering..