30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~

**************

The number of Covid 19 infected population is just increasing irrespective of Lock down... Now as community spread already happened, so it's on our hands to keep ourselves safe and free of disease...

Once again...

It's my earnest request please, follow the safety measures..Help yourself and help the nation..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

***********

30 ~ Because I am a fool ~

Morning 10 a.m.

R.M.

After breakfast, Arnav make a quick call to Aman saying he is taking a off today, as he is determined to erase every barrier between him and Khushi today itself... Arnav was about to go to kitchen behind Khushi but halted in his place hearing a known feminine voice...

" AR... Surprizeee...." and before Arnav could realize what happen he was engulf in a bear hug by the very beautiful woman who just entered in the house...

While two pair of eyes looked at them.. One with innocence and other with extreme pain, hurt and disappointment.

Khushi felt her eyes pricked with unshed tears.. She is a fool. How could she forget about Liza? The news clips and their cosy picture together? Few moments before Arnav's behaviour made her forget everything but truth will remain truth right? And now seeing Liza infront of her eyes Khushi felt how much fool she was actually. The way Liza has hugged Arnav openly clearly says that they share a special bond.. and most importantly the way Arnav is smiling looking at Liza, it clearly indicates some other story all together.

Khushi quickly averted her eyes from them and entered in the kitchen, while Advay was keenly observing his angel. He patted Khushi's cheek and asked in his baby voice, " why ale you clying Antel?" ( Why are you crying angel?)

" Nothing Adu, I think there is something in my eyes. Let me wash my eyes and then we will drink milk. Can you sit here Adu?" Khushi placed Adu on the kitchen slab carefully while she hurriedly clean her face. Khushi felt like crying badly.. The scene of Arnav and Liza hugging each other imprinted in her mind in such a way that Khushi felt like crying her heart out. She put a palm over her mouth to control the sob.

After few moments Khushi control herself and went to Advay. While helping Advay to drink his milk, Khushi could hear the cheerful voices from the living room area. Payal, Nani all are greeting the guest and the way they all were chatting together it seems that Liza is very familiar to this family.

" I am very happy that you came bitiya." Khushi heard Devyani Ray's voice. " You must be tired, first get freshen up and then we will talk in lunch time ?"