39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

Mature content ahead.. You can avoid the part if you are uncomfortable

***********

39 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever 2 ~

Forever 2 ~

Late Night..

Raizada Farmhouse..

Arshi Room..

Pulling her more close, Arnav whispered on Khushi's lips, " Tell me to stop sweetheart if you are uncomfortable and I will stop.." Arnav breathed hard.. His voice urgent as whispered, "because if you don't stop me now, you will not be able to stop me later.."

Arnav knew it will be really agonizing for him to stop now, because he doubted he would have any self control left.. He wants Khushi desperately but Khushi's comfort is his outmost priority..

" Khushi..Jaan.." Arnav pressed her again urgently..

" Don't.." Khushi said breathless... " Don't stop.. I.. want .. you Arnav.."

Arnav holds Khushi's hand on his chest and whispered, " Then Make me your's Khushi... Let every barrier between us evaporate... allow me to make love to you.."

In answer Khushi pecked his lips while Arnav reached for her blouse which was already hanging over her shoulder.. With a swift move, Khushi's blouse was on the floor making her fair, smooth, creamy skin bare in front of Arnav..

Khushi felt suddenly so shy sensing the way Arnav's eyes was burning her and she tried to cover her bare upper body which was only covered by a lacy inner wear...

" Don't... Don't ever try to hide from me Khushi.. You are mine.." Arnav's voice is firm yet socked with so much desire that Khushi felt her heartbeat had raised a higher notch.. Arnav came closer if that even possible making Khushi's breathe almost threatening to leave her...

"I...ummm.." No sooner Khushi opened her mouth Arnav was kissing her again.. The kiss was different from the last time.. Arnav is more dominating yet soothing, Khushi felt breathless but did not want to lose the warmth of her husband..

" You are beautiful.. So so gorgeous Khushi.." Arnav murmured in between the kiss making Khushi already wet in desire.. Khushi felt like a wild flower, who is bursting to bloom with the sensual touch of Arnav..

Khushi suddenly felt spongy softness under her back and only then she realized Arnav had took both of them on the decorated bed..She felt the rose petals smashed under the weight of them and the way their bodies were melting in each other arms..

"But is not it Arnav just kissing her? Then what will happen when they actually make love?" Khushi felt dizzy just thinking about it.. Soon they broke the kiss and Khushi could not help turning even redder.. She is feeling too exposed and vulnerable right before Arnav's eyes which was roaming over her bare upper body.. Sensing her discomfort Arnav slowly bend down and kiss her both cheek, eyes one by one and then pecked her lips..