52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~

Ray Mansion...

Another 1 week later...

Morning...

Living Room..

The family members gathered in the living room after breakfast.. It's been almost one month that finally the family smiling happily... The dark cloud has removed from their life and it seems everything is going to be good from now on..

" have you seen the news paper sasuma?" Manorama Ray asked Devyani..

" No... Is there any important news?" Devyani asked..

" Yes, Dadi... The slim is no more.. He died in an encounter last night..." It was Akash who inform everyone..

" You mean Shyam? He died? Is it true? He really died?" Devyani asked while tears filled in her eyes... Ohh... Finally her Anjali bitiya's soul will get peace and Advay will be danger free..

" Yes, Maa... Last night Shyam tried to run away from the jail and there was an encounter and he died on the spot.. We got the news last night itself from Inspector Duvey..." Manohor inform while sipping his coffee.. There was a silent eye conversation between Him and Akash, which Payal noticed..

Few moments later...

Payash Room...

" So, will you tell me the truth already?" Payal asked looking at Akash who was busy typing something in his laptop..

" What truth?" Akash asked still looking at the Laptop screen..

" The truth about Shyam's death.." Payal said and Akash stop in his track, but he did not look at Payal..

" You already heard... Shyam is no more..He died in an encounter..." Akash said not looking at Payal..

" Mr Akash Ray... will you spill the bean?" Payal raised her voice making Akash sigh...

He finally looked at his wife and hold her hand..

" Come sit here... You should not take stress in this state Payal... You are pregnant... Already so much happened and now everything is okay, so.. what..." But Akash stop in his track seeing Payal's glare..

" Okay...Shyam was tortured in the jail in special cell... It was decided since he got arrested that he will not be alive anymore... But before killing him, he was tortured as per Arnav's desire.. He wanted to avenge Shyam for what they bestowed on Khushi... Shyam was kept in a dark cell, yesterday as per plan, the door of the cell was open.. Shyam took the chance and run away... As per the plan, Inspector Vubey and his team encountered him in a secluded place... Shyam's chapter is permenantly closed, so the nightmares..." Akash said while Payal slowly hugged him..