~Glimpse Of Next Part~

~ Glimpse Of Next Part~

**************

"No one can love a dead girl",............

What did that even mean?

Arnav lost his breath as he opened the box. It had a doll with a knife stuck in it's stomach. The doll was covered in blood, it was completely destroyed, like someone had been stabbing it with the same knife for a long time. Everything about it screamed creepy. It looked like a prop from a horror movie.

 It looked like a prop from a horror movie

Arnav looked at the doll blankly.. A chill run down his spine when he found a torn picture inside the box..

It was one of the picture of their marriage...

**************

Advay was cuddling Khushi while she was looking at Arnav's face... Arnav was present here with them physically but he is actually thinking something else.. Something very deep...

**********

" There is a news..." Aman said with a long breath..

" And I assume it's something serious.." Arnav said looking at the poolside water..

" Sheetal suddenly got vanished from the hospital and your dadi is in Coma..." Aman said and Arnav looked at him..

****************

" I am coming darling... I will burn you with my passion...

Soon you will accept me as your LOVE and forget about that Bitch..."

*********

*********

To be contd.....

**********

Author note:

A very small teaser to hook you up with the story... Though the chapter update will take time..

My focus is now to finish Another Chance.. Then I will concentrate on this story..

Till then Enjoy reading and imagine ...

**************

Be safe...Take Care

***********

Love,

Your Story teller

Mamree

01.02.2021