15 ~ Behind The Veil ~

15 ~ Behind the Veil ~

Dedicated to psuhuna, unitysuperior, BSRaizada, Ananya_malik,

and to all my readers and friends.....

Flashback.......

On The Day of Holi...

RM....

The Ray mansion was blasting with happiness. The colour of Holi has coloured everyone's heart. Devyani Ray along with Manorama and Manohor were greeting and attending the guests. Akash and Payal were the in charge of food and other entertainment. Not only were the members of the house but the guests too enjoying their heart out. Aman and his wife Kuhu were the centre attraction in the dance floor.

On the other side of the brightness, there is Subhadra Mallik is engrossed in her plan with her son Arunodoy and would be daughter in law of Mallik, Sheetal. Surprisingly Veer was seen engrossed talking with the Ray. And Kamini Mallik did not come due to her ill health. But there are two unexpected guest came with Sheetal, they are Garima Basu and Lavanya Basu.

The centre of attraction of today's Holi were the three person, Khushi, Advay and Arnav. Khushi was looking like a bright butterfly in her yellow attire, Where as Arnav is dashing in his while shirt and black trouser. But everyone was in awe looking at the little Advay in kurta pajama, which was specially designed by his dada and the way Advay was roaming around in the garden area among the guests, sometimes dancing and clapping and not to forget eating his favourite "jabi" ( jalebi) is too adorable. But Khushi has to face a hard time. She is literally running behind the little prince who is making his angel exhausted.

While Khushi was busy with Advay and other family members, Arnav was in his high alert mode. His eyes were continuously on Subhadra and her teams. Surprisingly instead of two, three persons arrived in RM for the custody verification. And if Arnav is not wrong, among the three members , one person is already has been "purchased" by the Mallik. The way the person was asking about Arnav and Khushi's marriage, their marriage certificate and all, it was clearly visible in Arnav's businessman eyes, that the person will favour Sheetal and Veer.

While Arnav's eyes were scanning the Mallik's and their moves, specially Arnav did not missed the cunning smile of Sheetal, someone offered him a drink.

Without looking at the person Arnav asked, " What is this?"

" It's thandai.. Khushi Bhabi has sent it for you." Listening Khushi's name without uttering a further question Arnav takes the glass. The moment Arnav took the glass Sheetal smirked a little.