43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

43 ~ Because You Are My Life 2 ~

Next Day..

Arnav's Cabin

Ray Fashion House..

Afternoon 1 : 30 p.m...

" Arnav. I think someone is watching us, The blindfold is open and I think I saw someone.." Khushi could see the shadow on the door but Arnav did a good job of distracting her as he lightly kissed her.

Khushi wanted to give into the kiss but knowing someone was watching them made her sick to her stomach. She pulled away, Arnav glared at her in irritation. " ARNAV," Khushi gritted her teeth, " someone is watching us."

Arnav shook his head in disbelief, but soon caught a sight of the shadow too. His jaw hardened and his nostrils flared in anger as he realized someone was secretly watching them. Arnav left Khushi with a jerk and aggressively marched to the door, and bashed it open, ready to kill whoever it was on the other side. But as the door opened, he froze....

" Amaya... you here... what are you doing here?"

Amaya smiled nervously and walked inside..

" What are you doing outside the cabin door?" Arnav asked in not so polite voice..

" Sir.. I was .. waiting for you to signature a file.." Amaya said not meeting Arnav's eyes..

Something is very wrong...

" Why did not you knock?? Where is the file?" Arnav asked in an irritated tone.. Amaya quickly forwarded the file and Arnav signed it...

" Now just leave... and Amaya listen... Next time if I am with my wife, don't ever tink about to disturb me.. How much important work may there, it can wait.. I hope I am clear..." Arnav dismissed her while Amaya nodded her head and was about to exit the room when Arnav stop her..

" And Amaya, close the cabin door properly.. and don't allow anyone disturb me unless I am telling to... Reschedule the meeting of 3 p.m... I am busy now.." Amaya looked a little bit shock and then nodded her head.. but before leaving the cabin she suddenly looked at Khushi with a slight smirk in her face..

Strange... She is behaving weird..

Khushi shrug it off as the cabin door shut loudly and soon she was engulf in Arnav's warm embrace..

" Arnav don't you think Amaya is behaving worried.. She is looking at us as if calculating something in her mind.." Khushi said while placing her head on his chest..

" You are over thinking..." Arnav said while placing soft kiss on her hair..

" I THINK....SHE LIKES YOU..." Khushi said sheepishly while Arnav just broke the hug and uttered , " What the.."