26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~

****************

From 25th March lock down is going in all over India...More than curfew for all over the India... This is for our safety, for our Nation's safety, for Global safety... let's work together... support this movement to save the world against the deathly virus..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

************

26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~

11 a.m.

Living room...

Ray Mansion..

"No... I hide the truth from you not because I love you, but because I HATE YOU... I HATE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART... YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SYMBOL OF SUNIANA'S WIN OVER ME... and Arun, another important thing...I lied to you that Ratna cheated on you.. Basically Ratna always worshiped and loved you only.. and Anjali and Arnav are Your BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN..." Subhadra's voice boomed in the living room making everyone froze in their place.

There was a pin drop silence all over the living room...No one is dare to say anything after the revelations..

Arunoday Mallik was sitting like a statue with the intensity of shock... only he can heard the shattered sound of his heart and many more things at once.. Coming out from his shocked phase Arunoday asked with a feeble voice, " This is a joke right maa? You love me.. I am your Arun, your elder son."

" Come out from your illusion.. Now when Arnav knew about the truth, so there is no way to maintain the facade anymore. And besides, I am tired of faking the love for years now.. and I have already destroyed you Arunoday, so..." The vicious and cunning smile of Subhadra Mallik not only killing Arunoday silently but other members present there also were speechless.

Veer came towards Arunoday and placed his hands on him...Gathering his remaining strength Arunoday whispered, " Why?? What is my fault?"

" Your first fault is you are son of Sunaina and Avinash Mallik. Avinash Mallik, the man whom I desired and who choose Sunaina over me." The venom which Subhadra spat was so intense that everyone was shaken up.

" But Sunaina was our friend. Me, you and Sunaina are friends from childhood. And I always thought you love Sunaina as your own sister.." It was Devyani Ray who finally found her voice.

" You knew my mo..mother?" Arunoday whispered with shaking voice looking at Devyani.

" Yes, we three were friends from school days.. and as I got married at 1st year of my college I left the city.. But Sunaina and Subhadra were together in college and they were inseparable.. I never knew that Subhadra hated Sunaina with this intensity.. I cannot imagine Subhadra, how vile you are.." Devyani said with so much disgust but Subhadra just laughed.