2 ~Beginning~

dedicated to ArShi_Angel, PearlOfPacific, ReemaRohra,Saraali13,Angel_arshi23,RaginiKumari4,

sreemukhee,psuhuna,Kaicutiepie,Ananya_malik,FlorK2D, strings_of_fate4321,CharuSharma3,

 and to all my readers and friends..

2~ Beginning ~

Flashback...

Next Day Morning...

Arnav's Penthouse...

Khushi had a sleepless night yesterday.. The anticipations about the upcoming days and events, specially how her life will be , kept her awake the whole night. Once she thought to cancel the deal with the devil and just leave his den, but then where she will go?? What if her so called mother found her? The thought itself enough to stop her heartbeat.. it's better she stays here in this Devil's den.

Khushi chuckled thinking about the name she has thought about Arnav Ray.. "Devil..". But is he really a devil?? Khushi shook her head, no.. certainly not. Infact he had saved Khushi from those lechers. But definitely Arnav Ray is mysterious..

Khushi's thought was broken when a maid informed that Arnav Ray is waiting for her in the downstairs. Taking slow steps Khushi came in the dining hall, Arnav was already eating his breakfast and without looking at her, he uttered, " Good morning."

"Good morning" while replying Khushi thought, Arnav is different. He talks less, always maintains a stoic face but a person who take care a stranger for weeks, definitely a genuine person. "He has his own motive behind that." Khushi's subconscious reminds her. " Yes, But he did not force me in this deal, he requested me." Khushi defended the devil.. and she herself got confused why?? Why she is defending this stranger and feeling an unknown pull towards him all of a sudden. Actually not all of a sudden, yesterday, the moment Khushi saw the stranger, her heart found peace. She felt secure in his presence.. And not to mention the "certain acidity" she is feeling since yesterday after meeting him..

Khushi knew the upcoming days will be a roller costar ride for her but for some unknown reason, she is excited for the journey...

" Khushi...KHUSHI....." Arnav snapped his finger to break Khushi's trance. " Back to earth. Finish your breakfast, we have to go out."