27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~

****************

Day 15th of Lockdown... This Lock down is for our safety, for our Nation's safety, for Global safety... let's work together... support this movement to save the world against the deathly virus..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

************

27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-3 ~

11: 30 A.M.

Living Room

RM...

" Khushi..." Arnav whispered while his voice was hoarse with the stabbing pain he was feeling now.. The realization that his father Arunoday truly had loved his mother Ratna but unfortunately both of them played and separated by the vile woman Subhadra, was enough to boil his blood as well break his heart...

" Suhhhh... Arnav... You have to be strong now.. You cannot be weak... Mr Mallik is breaking down and looks at Naniji... You are everyone's strength Arnav..." Khushi said tried to control her own tears which she was feeling presently looking at the broken Man before her..

" And you are MY STRENGTH, Khushi.... Don't leave my Hands... Ever..." Arnav whispered back while he desperately clutches Khushi's hands within his huge one, for his dear life....

Khushi was taken aback at the moment by this gesture of Arnav. She has witness the same caring Arnav whom she had seen and became habituated in these 6 months time period. Not only that, Khushi still could not able to overcome the shock, the way Arnav shouted against Sheetal and stood by her, declared that Khushi is his wife for lifetime... Was it true or Arnav was just pretending ??

Khushi's trance was broken listening Veer voice. But before focusing what Veer was saying Khushi looked at their entwined hands, with every passing second Arnav's holds on her hand was just increasing.

Khushi could not able to ponder over Arnav's words or behaviour at present but her focused shifted to a very angry Veer, " How dare you Mrs Mallik, How could you play such nasty game? You are a woman.. Did not you felt a little bit affection towards this man who adore and worshiped you as a mother?" Veer pointed towards a broken Arunoday who sitting like a statue.

" Why should I feel for the son of Sunaina? I am happy that I had snatched everything from him.. His love Ratna committed suicide after knowing about Kamini.. His second wife, Kamini always accused herself for ruining Ratna's life and thus there is always a distance between her and Arunoday, his own blood Anjali and Arnav hates him.. and Veer, his another son, I made him a toy in my play.. Me, with the help of my partner in crime Shyam and Sheetal destroyed successfully Arun and Ratna's children." Subhadra smirked cunningly making Devyani, Manohor and Manorama along with other's flinch in their position.