28 ~ Breaking Down ~

****************

From 25th March lock down is going in all over India... This is for our safety, for our Nation's safety, for Global safety... let's work together... support this movement to save the world against the deathly virus..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

************

28 ~ Breaking Down ~

1: 30 A.M.

Midnight...

Living Room

Ray Mansion (RM)...

Arnav dragged his already exhausted body to the living room of RM. The whole day was a war for him, actually not only for him but for many people. After the revelation of Subhadra Mallik, Devyani Ray got sick.. Her blood pressure fall but it was minor. The family doctor took care of it and now she is better.

But the real disaster was occurred when Arunoday closed his eyes before everyone muttering a sorry to Arnav. With the help of Aman and Akash, Arunoday was shifted to nearby multispecialty hospital and was attended by the best doctors.

It was a massive heart attack. Arunoday could not take the brutal reality of his life. His entire life he lived upon a lie and believed on a woman who just destroyed him.. It was not only shocking but heartbreaking too. Any person in his place could have had similar or more severe reaction.

Now, Arunoday is in stable position but he had to be stay in hospital for few weeks. Veer stays there in the hospital sending Arnav home as his blood sugar level had fall down once. Arnav did not argue anymore because truly he was also devastated. Throughout his life he had hated his father with passion and today he came to know that his father, though he was not saint, but also a victim. Arnav too felt that his half of the life he wasted on believing lie. He literally adored Shyam as elder brother and hated Veer from his bottom of heart but now he knows better.. Shyam is the snake and Veer was his saviour..

Arnav felt pity for Kamini too.. That lady suffered the most, probably. Their mother Ratna left the world immediately after knowing her husband's betrayal while Kamini faced the betrayal throughout her entire life.

Arnav came out from his thought looking at the dinning table. Deadly silence was only present there. Arnav sigh after dragging his body towards the dinning table and sat in a thud.. He is too exhausted to think much.. Secretly Arnav expected Khushi to be here waiting for him.. But he knew, those golden days were gone, and no one but he himself is responsible for that...

But Arnav had learned a good lesson today itself..

The whole day's incident was an eye opener for him. He realised that he is going in the same path of his father.. Yes, he is doing the same mistake by not confronting Khushi..