1 ~ Beauty~

Dedicated to MaitiDebalina,KrinaCuty,Cccvvbb,psuhuna,Ananya_malik,Garimasrivasatava,

suryakavi0912,PearlOfPacific,Kiddo_Star,Arshi_Angel23,Arshi_Angel,Priyanka_gupta,

strings_of_fate4321,unitysuperior,AryaARshi,Dipanwita86,user23549805,sreemukhee

and all my readers and friend.

1 ~ Beauty ~

" And they live happily ever after".... Khushi finally close the book and kissed the forehead of the little angel, 2 years 6 months old Advay Ray and smile a little looking at his innocent, sleeping face.. Few more days are left, and Khushi has to leave everything behind.. After all it was a contract, a mere contract of 6 months and her days were counted...

But still..still the thought of leaving everything behind shook her to the core.. she always knew , she was just a mere substitute for 6 months, she has to play as a daughter in law of this house, as a mother figure for little Advay and above all the wife of mighty Arnav Ray...

"Fairy tales are just a myth not for real, at least not for a girl like Me.." Khushi sigh and taking slow, measured steps she leave the baby's room and went to the guest room where she is partially living for last 6 months, along with Arnav's room offcourse since Khushi became Arnav Ray's wife..ooopse correction here, "contracted wife of 6 months"...

Khushi knew she is cursed, ill fated always, from the tender age of 8 years when she lost her mother in a car accident, when her father married second time, within a month of her mother death, when her father remained all silent when her step mother torture her, make her starve or shower all the love only on their daughter Lavanya , all the time Khushi knew fairy tales are just myth...

But still... still she dare, she dare to wave a dream in the corner of her heart... truth to be told, it's not she but her stupid, innocent heart dare to wave the dream and the only fault of her that, Khushi allowed her heart to wave the dream...a dream which can never be fulfilled...because, she is Khushi.. the most neglected, unwanted, non essential entity probably on the earth and HE.... He is the most eligible bachelor in the country, he is the youngest business tycoon, HE IS THE Arnav Ray.....