6 ~ Being Close ~

dedicated topsuhuna,PearlOfPacific,Kiddo_Star,Arshi_angel23,unitysuperior,

and all my lovely readers and friends....

6 ~ Being Close ~

Flashback...

Arnav's Penthouse...

Living Room...

Arnav looked at Khushi with his stormy eyes restlessly, " believe me Khushi , I don't care about any property, Not about Sheesh Mahal or Advay's property but I cannot let those murderer to snatch my Advay... they are the killer, they will kill My Advay too... I was so helpless... I was clueless, one month time was given, and I was clueless what to do... Frustratingly, when one day I was returning from office, you came in front of my car and ........ "EVERYTHING CHANGED ..."

Taking a pause Arnav continued, " You may think that, I am using you or dragging you in my life problems, but I had no other options, I have to get Advay custody anyhow, otherwise..." Before Arnav could complete, Khushi softly put her hand on his tensed shoulders and smiled, " You will get Advay's custody...Just keep faith on yourself"..

" But I am keeping my faith on you Khushi...it's not about me anymore, It's about us, we have to get the custody of Advay ..Together...as  PARENTS..."

Then there was a silence, Arnav was expecting Khushi to react and proving him true, Khushi showed her million dollar smile, " We will...I am promising you today, that I will try to do best at my part.."

" Not try Khushi, I have faith that you will do your best but our opponent are very cunning.. Veer Mallik, Sheetal Khanna and not to forget about My respected father Arunoday Mallik and his second wife..." The venom was so obvious in Arnav's voice that his whole posture became stiff..

" Let it go...Let it go Mr. Ray..The hatred...The venom....It will only harm you, it will only kill you internally...Forgive them..." Khushi said slowly looking at Arnav..

" Forgive?? Are you joking Miss Basu? You are telling me to forgive those persons who made a mockery of my mother's love and then his bastard son kill my Di and Jiju, tried to Kill me and now trying to snatching My Advay, and you are telling me that I should forgive them?? Bravo Miss Basu, are you already changing your side?" Arnav's angry voice boomed in the area but Khushi was calm as ever.

"You know Mr Ray, this is your weakest point. You judge people too quickly, get angry easily and spit whatever comes in your mind without bothering to analysis the situations. I had told you to forgive but never told you to FORGET.. Because, feeling of vengeance will only dig your wounds more. And your enemies are taking that advantage... Just think about today's incident,..it's been hours still you meet them but you are burning till now...Why? Because you are holding the past and whenever you are interacting, the whole scenario is revolving around you again and again, and you are getting hurt...Your wound is still raw, still the same... . You yourself is letting them win.. Don't do that... Look at the bright side of your life, for the sake of Advay, and your rest of the family, learn to ignore them but don't underestimate them...and your emotions are all over your face, they are using your vulnerability and striking back...don't let them to do so... If you want to win the custody, think from your brain not from your heart..." all the while when Khushi was speaking, Arnav did not for once blink his eyes..