49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~

**********

Thank you so very much my dear readers, friends... Your blessings, good wishes and support helped me yesterday a lot... My Daughter is better now and I am really really grateful to all of you for your good wishes and support..

AnilaMohan5, Arshisarun6611, ranogill, vidhi86, Rags2020, Bones_25, imsrishti, Babulyadavv,

ilfordian, paianjalir, AminaKhan0, Sheetsii, PankajaRamakrishnan, ArshiyanMukherjee,

Shils28, hmjazzy, maanmeet1, gauripjoshi, AdebowaleMistueah8, SaniaRameez1,

Here is the next part...

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

49 ~ Because You Are My Life 3 ~

Two Weeks 5 days Later..

Arnav's Penthouse...

Arnav's Point of View...

I stared at my phone, reading then re-reading the text from Advay... he is sending me message in this phone thinking Khushi is here..

This last Two weeks five days, in absence of Khushi, I cooked a story to Advay that his angel had gone to US for an important work. Advay was crying in initial days refusing to even take food without Khushi, demanding her presence.. Payal and Kuhu were trying their level best to handle Advay but he was not listening to them... Then I got help from someone very unexpected..

Lavanya came forward to help me..

The day Kamini Aunty and Lavanya came crying to me telling about Veer being missing, I was already devastated not able to find Khushi... Aman had took the situation in his hand and PI tried to locate Veer too along with Khushi.. But everything went in vein, we did not get a single clue about them until the day I had a talk with Sheetal..