41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

41 ~ Behind The Shadow : 1 ~

Late Night..

Ray Mansion..

Arshi Room..

Khushi was sitting in front of the mirror after wiping her face.. She smiled through her tears, thinking about the last few hours of her life... Khushi still could not believe that she and Arnav had consumatted their marriage, that Arnav was her " chocolate boy" from childhood.. It's seems like a dream come true.. Khushi looked at her wrist where a beautiful bangel was adorning in her hand..It was a gift from Manorama and Devyani..

Khushi still remember the welcome she and Arnav got when they came back at RM from the farmhouse.. The family members were literally hovered over them, all smiling, with few teasing remarks but one thing was common.. That everyone, every single family member was very happy for their togetherness.. Devyani even expressed in her words, " We are so happy Khushi bitiya that you and Arnav dissolved your differences and are now TRULY a couple.. you are a blessing for my Chote and this family Khushi.."

Manorama had kissed her forehead while gifting her with the new bangel, "It's my blessing for you two bitiya.. Never leave my Chotey's side ever.. He may be sometimes act irrational, but he loves you unconditionally.."

Khushi sigh looking at her reflection once again.. Today she has no doubt in Arnav's love or about their relationship anymore.. She has accepted Arnav as her husband way before but was scared to admit, but now onwards, Khushi knew that there is no uncertainty in their relationship anymore..

They are truly for each other..

Arnav is her and She is only Arnav's..

Khushi's face broke in a beautiful smile when a pair of arms encircled her from behind..

" Thinking about me, sweetheart?" Arnav nuzzled her cheek.. He had just came out from the shower.. Water is still dripping from his hair making Khushi wet a little..