19 ~ Brother After all

Dedicated to VeenuDhawan, atom_brown_eyes Ananya_malik, PearlOfPacific, Kiddo_Star, 

ShurfahQureshi3, GE_Alan2108, prabhapatturaja, SoesilaTedjoe, anjali-anjali, Barun_ki_dewani,

ilfordian, sweetydoll32, madhurao1210, Chanduz, kushi9876, penbengungor1, Arshi_Angel,

and to all my lovely readers , friends and followers...

19 ~ Brother After all ~

Flashback.......

On The Day of Holi...

Arnav's Room...RM....

Night....

Finally Arnav Ray took the decision of letting go the only ray of hope from his life... His Khushi... his love..

" I will keep my distance from you Khushi... I will create such circumstances that you will leave me.. I will force you to hate me... For you, for a better life of your, I will turn into a BEAST... from today onwards, my only aim is to create distance between us and create hatred in your heart for me... but Khushi... I will always love you...always... forever..." with that Arnav Ray finally fall down with helpless sob within the four wall of his lavish washroom hidden from the world.....

Arnav came out of the washroom after almost 1 hour taking a warm shower determined in his decision to keep a distance with Khushi. After coming out Arnav finds that Khushi is already in the room patting Advay who is asleep.

The moment Khushi senses Arnav presence she looked at him and their eyes met. Both of them were struggling with their emotional battle, their thoughts were running around the same incident which happened today but unfortunately in two different directions.

 Both of them were struggling with their emotional battle, their thoughts were running around the same incident which happened today but unfortunately in two different directions