29 ~ Being Confused ~

**************

The condition of our state is getting worse day by day...If this will continue, soon the whole heath care system will collapse...

Once again...

It's my earnest request please, follow the rules of lockdown..Help yourself and help the nation..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

***********

29 ~ Being Confused ~

6: 30 A.M.

Guest Room

RM...

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other with their morning drowsy eyes. They both whispered each other names like a prayer, together..

" Arnav.."

" Khushi"

They looked at each other as if nothing else exists in the whole world. Soon Khushi was the first to come back to reality. Breaking the intense eye lock she was about to leave but her mangalsutra which was entangle with Arnav's shirt, just the way she is attached with him, kept her in same position, near to her Arnav...

 Breaking the intense eye lock she was about to leave but her mangalsutra which was entangle with Arnav's shirt, just the way she is attached with him, kept her in same position, near to her Arnav

"Running away Mrs Ray?" Arnav's husky voice filled her ear making Khushi weak in her knee.

" No..n..oo.. It's not like that. I.. just.." Khushi said while struggling to release her mangalsutra.

" Wait wifey, let me help you." Arnav said while slightly brushing his fingers on Khushi's finger making her shiver.

" Arnav leave..me.." Khushi said while she felt her heartbeat is rising seeing Arnav this close and behaving so romantic with her.

" By the way, what you are doing here in my room Mr Ray?" Khushi asked frowning a little while totally forgetting the fact that she is almost lying over Arnav..