51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

51 ~ Be safe... My Love ~

Two Weeks 5 days Later

Arnav's Penthouse...

Arnav's Point of View...

" how's Veer?" I asked Aman and NK as soon as they come back from hospital.

" He is still unconscious but out of danger." Aman informed.

" I want to pay all his hospital bills and take care of any other responsibilities relating his health and well being..." I said.

" I know", Aman nodded. " I have already informed Lavanya.. She has reached into hospital along with Kamini Aunty..."

" Please... make sure Aman, that he get best treatment..I want to be there for him not only as a brother but as a friend and family, and after everything he has done for Khushi, I owe it to him." I said getting emotional..

Aman smiled lightly, but did not question my decision. " How's Khushi?" he asked

I threw my head back in exhaustion, a defeated sigh escaped me. " She is not okay," I whispered. " She is not okay Aman. She did not tell me but I can feel it. She is in pain and there is nothing that I am able to do. I am such a loser."

" No," he interrupted. " you are not. This is not your fault Arnav."

" it is. Four weeks almost. She has been gone for almost four weeks now and I have not been able to do anything. I made all those pathetic promise of protecting her , but I failed. I failed to protect her." I pulled my hair to erase the pain which I feel every time thinking about my helplessness..

" You did not ." Aman retorted. " Don't let this get to you. Until two days ago we did not even know Sheetal had her. And that is not your fault man. How were you supposed to know that the girl you once was engaged will kidnap your wife? You are a human Arnav, not a psychic. Besides we were looking in all the wrong places till now, but now that we know who she is with, we will find her. It's not the time to sulk, we have to get cracking and find her."

" it does not make sense, where could Sheetal have kept Khushi?" NK asked. "think from Sheetal's perspective, she does not want Khushi to be found under any circumstances. Where do you hide someone who you don't want being found?"

I closed my eyes, "I don't know man." I sighed in defeat. The only face I saw even with my eyes closed was Khushi's . Everything was going so well, we were happy. We were supposed to start our new life together in our new home. It was supposed to be a new start to our future, filled with our memories and love. My eyes snapped open.

Our Home.

" You know what I see Arnav? If you look through my eyes, I see our future, together. I can feel it so close to me, almost like I am living it." Arnav remembered Khushi's words from the phone conversation.