4 ~ Broken ~

Dedicated to all my friends and readers and my dearest psuhuna

4 ~ Broken ~

Flashback...

Ray Mansion...

Next day...

Living Room...

Khushi was sitting in a daze, all of a sudden getting so much importance, was taking a toll on her. She was confused how to reciprocate the unbound love she is getting from all the members of the family. Nani, mamaji and mamiji, Akash bhai and Payal jiji... They all accepted her with open arms... Since yesterday, Khushi is staying in guest room because Naniji said for her safety they don't want to keep her any relatives place or Arnav's penthouse , alone...

Khushi was puzzled, her safety? Who will harm her? then it struck her, may be her step mother or her men. Tears were threatening to spill from her eyes... her own family was ready to sold her and here, the unknown family treating her as a princess..

" This all are for six months and you are doing a favour to them." Khushi's heart whisper but she ignored it. So, what, at least for six months she will get the love and affection and a family, and that memory will be enough to spend her rest of the life...

Khushi remembered, Arnav told her that his family does not know about the contract, so, Arnav requested her to behave normal in front of the family and never bring the contract matter ever. Khushi's chain of thought was broken when she heard Nani's voice, " Chotey, come here.... look, from the last few hours we are trying to select Khushi bitiya's dresses, ornaments for the different rituals of marriages, but your soon to be wife is too shy... she is not helping at all.." Nani smiled a little...

" hummm... May be Nani, Khushi wants her soon to be hubby's attention, but our chotey is too busy.." Akash teased a little.

" No...I am always free for my Khushi... Let me select for her..." saying so, Arnav just sat beside Khushi and within half an hour he selected all the dresses and ornaments for the functions. "And Khushi's wedding lahenga and engagement ring , we will choose together. I will be taking her out after lunch today itself." Arnav declared in a straight face.

" wowww... Chotey... we never knew this side of yours, you are really changed for good.." Mami smiled thinking this beautiful girl has changed their workaholic chotey so much.

" hummm ... because Khushi was not there in my life before." And saying so, Arnav looked at Khushi's eyes straight.. and Khushi too looked at him as if like a magnet he is pulling her towards him..Unknowingly her cheek flushed a little. She looked away but was stunned when Arnav whispered in her ears, " tumhari naak, phirse lal ho gaya.." ( your nose became red again.) and smiled naughtily...