Glimpse of Next Part

Dedicated to Arshipoochu, and all of my readers and friends...

Glimpse of Next Part

***********************

Arnav brought back from his monologue sensing someone's presence. Aman Majumder was sitting in front of him, with a teasing smile.

"What?" Arnav asked looking at his best friend.

"Nothing.. Were you dancing and singing in your day dream with Khushi Bhabi or doing Ahem... Ahem..." Aman's teasing smile was only increasing.

***********************

" WHAT?? What are you talking about?" Aman asked in suspiciousness.. Now what did the stupid AR had done?

" Well, I had offered Khushi a six months contract to win over Advay custody. We signed our contract the day I introduced Khushi with my family and Adu... Khushi knew...that everything is...temporary...ya...she knew.." Arnav whispered slowly feeling the invisible pang in his heart.

***************

" WH..A..TH..E..." Arnav and Khushi immediately stop dancing and looked at each other, unable to believe what they had heard just now, they again looked at ADVAY, who was sitting in a chair, looking at them with his big eyes...

" What did you just said my jalebi?" Khushi asked in astonished.

" WH..A..TH..E" Advay replied while trying to raise an eye brow like his dada but failed miserably.

                                                               ( Introducing Advay Ray )

***********************

Hi everyone...

Hope you liked Advay..hope you will love him too further...

Update will be Tomorrow..

Love

Mamree

26.11.2019