47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil : 1 ~

Two Weeks Later..

Arnav's Penthouse...

Arnav's Point of View...

My hands balled into fists, my urge to protect Khushi grew. " You won't hurt Khushi."

" Yes I will," Sheetal looked me in the eye. " I will rip her apart for daring to come between us."

I pinned her against the bar counter, holding myself back from Physically hurting her. She was a woman, no matter how fucked up, she was a girl and I could not raise my hand on her. " if you hurt so much as a hair on her body, I will be the one to rip you apart. I will kill you. I will give you so much pain that your trips to the jail will seem like fucking holiday." I knew I was crossing the line with what I was saying, but I could not see beyond Khushi. Just the thought of her being hurt bought out so much rage in me.

Her eyes turned sad, " there's absolutely nothing you can do to me that has not already been done, whether it's physically or mentally, I have seen it all in my short duration in jail..."

My grip loosened on her, " I promise no one will get you arrested .. You can leave the country henceforth.. Just give me my Khushi back..." I begged.

" I can not." She said.

There was a pregnant silence between us...

" Who killed Amaya?" Suddenly I asked looking at Sheetal..

"I stabbed her to death." Sheetal told me, looking into my eyes. As normally as she could, like she had just asked me about the weather. She smiled, "you should have seen her face, it was almost unrecognizable. I cut her whole face open, and before I did my handi work on her, Shyam had a little fun with her" she laughed.

" Shyam had a wonderful night with her.. when she thought that Shyam will get back with her, I just broke her delusion... Amaya had done her job wonderfully... But now she is no more required.. So.. I just removed her...Though Police has found her body but they don't know who has done to her this.. it's a secret, so shhhhh", she winked.

I took a few steps back from her, my heart drowning into my stomach. My mind went blank. " Don't be scared Arnav," she walked closer to me, then slightly cupped my cheek. " I will never hurt you. You are mine. I am doing this for you, for us. So we can always be happy together. Just like old times,We will send Advay at hostel and then we two will live our life happily.. I will be your first and only priority. Only me." She tilted her head and stared at me, " Only me."

" You won't hurt Khushi." I had never been so scared in my life, as I was for Khushi right now. As always, she was in trouble because of me. Her life was in great danger because of me. If she got hurt, I would die. I looked at Sheetal, she already looking at me. My heart felt heavy, " you did not hurt her, right?"