34~ Being Your Soulmate~

**********

Thanks For Your Patience with the update..

***********

34 ~ Being Your Soulmate ~

Arnav's Mother's Garden..

Delhi...

Morning...

Arnav and Khushi both leave the garden while holding hands together, promising a forever with each other.. Finally a journey of togetherness begins in true sense...

Delhi Highway...

Few moments later...

The car ride was a silent affair all together.. Khushi was feeling too awkward and shy suddenly under the intense gaze of Arnav... She finally decided to look at the outside the window, while Arnav was stealing glances every now and then...

An awkward silent was lingering in the air...

Suddenly Khushi switched on the car radio and the melodious voice of Jagjit Singh filled the air...

Na umro kee seema ho, naa janmon kaa ho bandhan

Jab pyaar kare koi to dekhe kewal maan,

Nayee reet chalakaar tum, yeh reet amar kaar do...

( No restriction of age, not the bond of lives, when someone love should see only the soul,

By craving new trend, make the trend immortal..."

Khushi shifted awkwardly in her place sensing the blazing gaze of Arnav on her.. The meaning of the song is so related to her present situation... Khushi felt Goosebumps when Arnav placed his left palm over her shivering one and entwined their fingers.. Khushi looked at their joint hands, her tiny palm was engulfed in his huge one, so protectively... But Khushi's heart jumped a little when she heard Arnav humming the next lines, he was looking forward at the road while driving the car and his other hand was tightly caged Khushi's soft one... Arnav's melodious voice filled in the car increasing Khushi's heartbeat...

Aakash kaa sunapan mere tanaha maan me,

Paayal zanakaatee tum aa jaao jeewan me,

Saanse dekar apani sangeet amar kar do,

Sangeet amar kar do, mera geet amar kar do..

(Loneliness of the sky is in my lone heart, with rattleing anklet enter into my life, by giving own breaths make the music immortal, make the music immortal, make my song immortal)

With her free hand Khushi switched off the radio while her eyes met with Arnav's for a brief period of time... and Arnav understood... His voice raised filling Khushi's heart with a beautiful melancholic melody..