16 ~ Burning Desire ~

dedicated to PriyaMira4, Ananya_malik,priyasajesh, penbengungor1, RatselRiya,

and to all my lovely readers and friends.....

16 ~ Burning Desire ~

Flashback.......

On The Day of Holi...

RM....

The moment Veer along with Lavanya left the place only one thought was going in Arnav's head. "How many more secrets are present behind the veil?" Arnav absentmindedly pulled Khushi towards him more....

"Are you okay Arnav?" Khushi asked concerned while cupping his face.

Arnav nodded his head and holding Khushi's hand they went towards the garden area where the holi celebration is taking place in full form.

***********************

" Hi Arnav , congratulations. After today's incident, definitely the custody of Advay will be yours. Let's celebrate." Aman chirped the moment Arnav went towards them where Aman, Akash and their respective wives were present along with Advay.

" Just take it brother." Akash forwarded a glass towards Arnav, " It's thandai. Today is Holi, don't deny."

" You know Akash, I don't drink this..." Arnav refused instantly.

" Really AR ??... Well Akash, did you saw how AR is just ignoring us? After marriage he has changed so much. We don't have a value in AR life anymore. Dost dost na raha..." Aman sigh dramatically making Akash chuckle and Arnav rolled his eyes.

" You are such a dramebaaz Aman Majumder, Stop it. I will drink." With that Arnav drunk the whole glass without any delay. In this process Arnav missed the silent communication which just held between his best friend Aman and his beloved brother Akash.

Arnav was standing there but his eyes were continuously following Khushi. The way she was smiling and laughing occasionally with Kuhu and Payal, even with his mami and nani, the way she began to dance and when she was kissing Advay. Arnav looked amused and his heart felt with extreme happiness watching his family sharing a happy moment together after so long. Suddenly he felt a little bit dizzy. What is happening to him? He stumbles in his feet a little.

 What is happening to him? He stumbles in his feet a little