22 ~ Be My Solace ~

Dedicated to All My readers, followers and friends...

Happy Valentine's day... spread love, be loved....

22 ~ Be My Solace ~

Flashback.......

Arnav's Cabin...

Ray Fashion House...

It's been 4 hours passed Arnav was sitting in his cabin. The entire office is empty and only the guards are there. A night bulb was eliminating in the corner.

Arnav read the whole file which Veer has given him. And the content of the file only screamed aloud that Veer was all along right. With a shaky hand, Arnav opened the diary. The torn pages of diary and the quality of pages proved it's an old one. He was unable to read the whole diary, because the innocent pages of diary was putting dagger in his heart continuously. By this time Arnav realized that it's not only Ratna Ray but Kamini Kapoor also the victim of Arunoday Mallik...

But the question still remains the same..

Why?

Why all these games? Why Arunoday destroyed and played with his own children's life?

Why Subhadra supported Arunoday's womanizer nature?

Why Subhadra detests Arnav and Anjali so much?

Why Subhadra supported Arunoday to use Veer as a pawn?

Is money and property is everything?

And along with that the biggest revelation, Shyam Manohor Khanna is alive....

Suddenly Arnav snapped open his eyes... like a thunderbolt it strike him hard, "Subhadra Mallik is Arunoday's step mother..."

Is this the clue of their broken past? Is the forgotten history is related to their woeful past?

Arnav does not have any answer at present but he knew he has to get all his answers and then only he will able to solve the puzzle. He suddenly felt very tired, very helpless, very lonely... He felt he is trapped in a "Chakrabuhya".. He has entered in it but he does not know the way out.

 He has entered in it but he does not know the way out